Re: $400,000 a pop

moviePig

Feb 7, 2023, 4:23:00 PM2/7/23
On 2/7/2023 11:54 AM, chromebook test wrote:
> US Intelligence reports the Chinese government intends to purposely bankrupt the United States government by sending a fleet of 'year of the pig' embossed balloons over mainland america to provoke US military to shoot down each balloon using a $400,000 sidewinder missile. A Chinese official was overheard saying they are already 31 trillion dollars in debt, this shouldn't take long.

The balloon's purpose was to transmit data about the sidewinder missile.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

trotsky

Feb 8, 2023, 4:40:49 AM2/8/23
On 2/7/23 5:52 PM, super70s wrote:
> In article <PizEL.621045$iS99....@fx16.iad>,
> So Republicans bitched it wasn't shot down soon enough and now they're
> bitching about the cost to shoot it down.

Sounds like they're grasping at straws for something to bitch about.
Or, as I reported on Facebook, they think of it as a floating Hunter's
laptop. Same utter horseshit, different day.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted