Ordinary Joe

David Johnston

Sep 24, 2021, 3:07:53 PM9/24/21
It's three, three shows in one! Problem is while there's a slight
interest in seeing things work out different, it's only slight.
Ultimately this guy's three lives aren't that interesting.

Ian J. Ball

Sep 24, 2021, 4:29:24 PM9/24/21
On 2021-09-24 19:07:49 +0000, David Johnston said:

> It's three, three shows in one!

I still haven't gotten to this one yet - it's still sitting on my DVR.

But I like the cast, so I am hoping that I like it.

RichA

Sep 24, 2021, 9:40:38 PM9/24/21
It sure didn't sound it. From this gripping description:

Centers on Joe Kimbreau as he makes a pivotal, life-changing decision at his college graduation and follows him on three parallel timelines: as a police officer, as a music star, and as a nurse.

trotsky

Sep 25, 2021, 5:22:13 AM9/25/21
Wow! he sounds ordinary then.

Ian J. Ball

Sep 27, 2021, 8:27:23 PM9/27/21
On 2021-09-24 19:07:49 +0000, David Johnston said:

Elizabeth Lail makes it interesting for me. :p