CNN: Another black psychopath kills an innocent white person in L.A.

RichA

Jan 18, 2022, 11:37:27 PM1/18/22
Right after a black psychopath killed a Chinese woman in New York.

Trash.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/18/us/los-angeles-store-killing/index.html

BTR1701

Jan 19, 2022, 3:22:23 AM1/19/22
This one's getting a ton of press. The politicians are really squirming. Be
interesting to see if this is finally the straw that gets them to do something
about the Thunderdome they've turned the city into.

trotsky

Jan 19, 2022, 3:39:33 AM1/19/22
Apparently in "Rich's" world "trash" trumps vegetable. Somebody should
tell him that's not even close to true.

EGK

Jan 19, 2022, 10:01:04 AM1/19/22
Democrats won't be happy until they've turned every big city in the country
into something out of Escape from New York.

Adam H. Kerman

Jan 19, 2022, 2:03:13 PM1/19/22
Given that police identified him, was he out on bail or parole? Is he
from somewhere else?

Rhino

Jan 19, 2022, 5:28:44 PM1/19/22
Councillor Koretz said:
============================
The seemingly random and senseless killing of Kupfer "has shaken and
shocked our community to the core," Koretz said. "We will find this
vicious criminal, we will arrest him and we will get him prosecuted to
the fullest extent of the law," he promised.
============================

It's going to be interesting to see if that amounts to immediate release
with an apology for wasting the perp's time or a small fine. After all,
he's a victim of systemic racism based on his skin colour alone. Surely
that should earn him a pass.

--
Rhino

RichA

Jan 19, 2022, 7:13:34 PM1/19/22
3 people have been murdered by the homeless in New York in the past month.

RichA

Jan 19, 2022, 7:14:35 PM1/19/22
They must already BE happy then. Biden is a CURSE. He brought back inflation after 40 YEARS and big-city crime is at highs not seen since the 1970's.

BTR1701

Jan 20, 2022, 12:19:23 PM1/20/22
In article <ssa3ao$vjt$1...@dont-email.me>,
Or if he even gets any bail. Our D.A. has a "no bail" policy even though
the people of the state of California overwhelmingly voted in the 2020
election to keep bail. So much for all the people who constantly crying
about the 'death of democracy'. Turns out they don't much care for
democracy when they're in power.

trotsky

Jan 20, 2022, 6:23:37 PM1/20/22
On 1/20/2022 11:17 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <ssa3ao$vjt$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Rhino <no_offlin...@example.com> wrote:

>>> This one's getting a ton of press. The politicians are really squirming. Be
>>> interesting to see if this is finally the straw that gets them to do
>>> something about the Thunderdome they've turned the city into.
>>>

>> Councillor Koretz said:
>> ============================
>> The seemingly random and senseless killing of Kupfer "has shaken and
>> shocked our community to the core," Koretz said. "We will find this
>> vicious criminal, we will arrest him and we will get him prosecuted to
>> the fullest extent of the law," he promised.
>>
>> It's going to be interesting to see if that amounts to immediate release
>> with an apology for wasting the perp's time or a small fine. After all,
>> he's a victim of systemic racism based on his skin colour alone. Surely
>> that should earn him a pass.
>
> Or if he even gets any bail. Our D.A. has a "no bail" policy

Judges set bail. Quit lying.

ZZyXX

Jan 20, 2022, 10:00:33 PM1/20/22