Nikki Haley TORCHES The View's Sunny Hostin for racist remark

Ubiquitous

Sep 21, 2022, 7:20:26 AM (4 days ago) Sep 21
Today on The View Sunny Hostin attacked Nikki Haley, calling her a
chameleon and accusing her of not 'embracing her ethnicity'.

Hostin suggested that by using the name `Nikki', Haley isn't using her
real name because she wants to hide her ethnicity.

Watch:
ABC's Sunny Hostin might -- just might -- be a racist for this
disgusting smear of Nikki Haley, calling her a "chameleon" and
implying she's adopted "Nikki" as a fake name so Republicans
aren't turned off by her Indian heritage

https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1572249826158579714

Haley responded to Hostin on Twitter, pointing out that Nikki is her
real name and on her birth certificate:

Thanks for your concern @Sunny. It's racist of you to judge
my name.

Nikki is an Indian name and is on my birth certificate-and
I'm proud of that.

What's sad is the left's hypocrisy towards conservative
minorities.

By the way, last I checked Sunny isn't your birth name.

https://twitter.com/NikkiHaley/status/1572273070299029507

What's worse than Hostin just being wrong, SHE is the one using a fake
name. Her given name is Asunci˘n Cummings Hostin, not `Sunny'.

On The View she was challenged about this, and her excuse was "because
most Americans can't pronounce Asunci˘n because of the under-education
in our society."

So it's ok for Hostin to do it, but because she doesn't like Haley she
attacks her for it even though Haley is NOT doing it.

Hostin is a hypocrite and an angry, racist fool.

--
Let's go Brandon!

BTR1701

Sep 21, 2022, 2:37:23 PM (4 days ago) Sep 21
In article <tges1l$1q4aq$4...@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> Today on The View Sunny Hostin attacked Nikki Haley, calling her a
> chameleon and accusing her of not 'embracing her ethnicity'.
>
> Hostin suggested that by using the name 'Nikki', Haley isn't using her
> real name because she wants to hide her ethnicity.
>
> Watch:
> ABC's Sunny Hostin might -- just might -- be a racist for this
> disgusting smear of Nikki Haley, calling her a "chameleon" and
> implying she's adopted "Nikki" as a fake name so Republicans
> aren't turned off by her Indian heritage
>
> https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1572249826158579714
>
> Haley responded to Hostin on Twitter, pointing out that Nikki is her
> real name and on her birth certificate:
>
> Thanks for your concern @Sunny. It's racist of you to judge
> my name.
>
> Nikki is an Indian name and is on my birth certificate-and
> I'm proud of that.
>
> What's sad is the left's hypocrisy towards conservative
> minorities.
>
> By the way, last I checked Sunny isn't your birth name.
>
> https://twitter.com/NikkiHaley/status/1572273070299029507
>
> What's worse than Hostin just being wrong, SHE is the one using a fake
> name. Her given name is Asuncion Cummings Hostin, not 'Sunny'.
>
> On THE VIEW she was challenged about this, and her excuse was "because
> most Americans can't pronounce Asuncion because of the under-education
> in our society."
>
> So it's ok for Hostin to do it, but because she doesn't like Haley she
> attacks her for it even though Haley is NOT doing it.
>
> Hostin is a hypocrite and an angry, racist fool.

She also said all this with a black woman sitting at the end of the
table who changed her name to Goldberg so she could get her foot in the
door in Hollywood.

And of course none of the leftist shrews on THE VIEW have a problem with
Dems of pallor who shun their given names in favor of spicier, more
ethnic monikers...

Beto O'Rourke anyone?

Or how about former L.A. Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa?

Adam H. Kerman

Sep 21, 2022, 3:15:52 PM (4 days ago) Sep 21
BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> wrote:
>Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

Ubi the shithead didn't write this. Ubi the shithead writes nothing and
makes no contribution to Usenet. But he certainly enjoys taking credit
for what other people write. Here's a proper citation.

Nikki Haley TORCHES The View's Sunny Hostin for racist remark
by The Right Scoop
Sep. 20, 2022 3:43 pm
https://therightscoop.com/nikki-haley-torches-the-views-sunny-hostin-for-racist-remark/

>>Today on The View Sunny Hostin attacked Nikki Haley, calling her a
>>chameleon and accusing her of not 'embracing her ethnicity'.

>>Hostin suggested that by using the name 'Nikki', Haley isn't using her
>>real name because she wants to hide her ethnicity.

>> ABC's Sunny Hostin might -- just might -- be a racist for this
>> disgusting smear of Nikki Haley, calling her a "chameleon" and
>> implying she's adopted "Nikki" as a fake name so Republicans
>> aren't turned off by her Indian heritage

>> https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1572249826158579714

>>Haley responded to Hostin on Twitter, pointing out that Nikki is her
>>real name and on her birth certificate:

>> Thanks for your concern @Sunny. It's racist of you to judge
>> my name.

>> Nikki is an Indian name and is on my birth certificate-and
>> I'm proud of that.

I looked this up on Wikipedia, which does indeed state that Nikki is a
Punjabi name. It also says she's been addressed by her middle name since
she was a young child.

>>. . .

>She also said all this with a black woman sitting at the end of the
>table who changed her name to Goldberg so she could get her foot in the
>door in Hollywood.

>And of course none of the leftist shrews on THE VIEW have a problem with
>Dems of pallor who shun their given names in favor of spicier, more
>ethnic monikers...

>Beto O'Rourke anyone?

>Or how about former L.A. Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa?

I didn't know his last name was made up even though I'd never heard it
before. He was born Villar. His wife was Raigosa.
Message has been deleted

suzeeq

Sep 21, 2022, 3:33:37 PM (4 days ago) Sep 21
In traditional Spanish marriages of the upper class, they used both the
wife and husbands names, sorta like a hyphenated last name. He just
skipped the hyphen.

Adam H. Kerman

Sep 21, 2022, 3:40:03 PM (4 days ago) Sep 21
suzeeq <su...@imbris.com> wrote:
>On 9/21/2022 12:15 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
>>BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> wrote:

>>>. . .

>>>Or how about former L.A. Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa?

>>I didn't know his last name was made up even though I'd never heard it
>>before. He was born Villar. His wife was Raigosa.

>In traditional Spanish marriages of the upper class, they used both the
>wife and husbands names, sorta like a hyphenated last name. He just
>skipped the hyphen.

I've seen this in Spanish-language literature, sure, no hyphen, just a
space. I think the wife's family name is added after the husband's
family name, if I recall correctly, and I have always been confused as
to how the names are used for the children. You can't just keep on
adding family names.

I've just never seen anyone merging two family names into one word.
Message has been deleted

BTR1701

Sep 21, 2022, 4:18:33 PM (4 days ago) Sep 21
In article <tgfnt4$1ss0l$1...@dont-email.me>,
> >She also said all this with a black woman sitting at the end of the
> >table who changed her name to Goldberg so she could get her foot in the
> >door in Hollywood.
>
> >And of course none of the leftist shrews on THE VIEW have a problem with
> >Dems of pallor who shun their given names in favor of spicier, more
> >ethnic monikers...
>
> >Beto O'Rourke anyone?
>
> >Or how about former L.A. Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa?
>
> I didn't know his last name was made up even though I'd never heard it
> before. He was born Villar. His wife was Raigosa.

And his actual first name is Tony. He's Tony Villar.

But when he got into L.A. politics, he knew he need to pander to
hispanics, so he became Antonio Villaraigosa.

BTR1701

Sep 21, 2022, 4:21:01 PM (4 days ago) Sep 21
He did it for two reasons, having nothing to do with Spanish tradition:

(1) To pander to the hispanic voters who vote along racial lines and
might not know what kind of name "Villar" is.

(2) As a sop to his wife, who had caught him cheating on her. It was
part of what he had to do to keep her from divorcing him.

Adam H. Kerman

Sep 21, 2022, 4:59:49 PM (4 days ago) Sep 21
BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> wrote:
>"Adam H. Kerman" <a...@chinet.com> wrote:
>>BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> wrote:

>>>. . .

>>>Or how about former L.A. Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa?

>>I didn't know his last name was made up even though I'd never heard it
>>before. He was born Villar. His wife was Raigosa.

>And his actual first name is Tony. He's Tony Villar.

Wikipedia said he was born "Antonio" but had used "Tony" for a lot of
his early adult life.

Quite frankly, I think of Antonio as more common among Italian nationals
than Hispanics. As far as Villar, it's not uncommon in Spanish but it's
more common in French. It' from Norman French. It just means "village".

>But when he got into L.A. politics, he knew he need to pander to
>hispanics, so he became Antonio Villaraigosa.

Not using the space is just weird. Real Mexican immigrants must have
thought he was a doofus for doing that.

btw, Sunny Hostin makes Whoopi Goldberg look like a humanitarian and
philosopher of the first order. How does anyone willingly watch that
show? What was Nikki Haley thinking? I suppose getting them to insult
her just makes her look sympathetic.

anim8rfsk

Sep 21, 2022, 5:34:37 PM (4 days ago) Sep 21
This is another one of those shows, like Wendy Williams, that I only ever
saw as clips on the soup.

Damn you fat evil slovenly Kardashian whore mother!

Message has been deleted

A Friend

Sep 21, 2022, 10:18:46 PM (4 days ago) Sep 21
In article
<1768904249.685488802.3...@news.easynews.com>,
Same here. I really miss The Soup/Talk Soup.

Which one was the show that didn't allow them to run clips. Donahue?

BTW I sat on that stage once. The boxes the guests sat on were wooden,
and they were covered by a bit of carpet with no padding. Very
uncomfortable, even after only a couple of minutes. I guess that was
on purpose.

RichA

Sep 21, 2022, 11:10:06 PM (4 days ago) Sep 21
That, and literacy.

anim8rfsk

Sep 21, 2022, 11:36:40 PM (3 days ago) Sep 21
I think he was the first, Wayback in the early days. There were other shows
later that were conspicuous by their absence. The Kardashians getting E! To
tell Joel he had to lay off of them was why he shut the show down. He was
willing to put up with other networks not letting him roast them but not
his own.

> BTW I sat on that stage once. The boxes the guests sat on were wooden,
> and they were covered by a bit of carpet with no padding. Very
> uncomfortable, even after only a couple of minutes. I guess that was
> on purpose.

trotsky

Sep 22, 2022, 5:02:39 AM (3 days ago) Sep 22
From Wiki: Haley was born Nimrata Nikki Randhawa

Thus to Indians she would be known as Nimrata Randhawa. After she was
married she decided to give her name some ethnic cleansing for political
purposes and thus called herself Nikki Haley, which I like because it
sounds like a porn name. It's still phony as fuck though, desperately
trying to hide her enthicity. Imagine, anonyshit Eunuch Derp saying
it's okay to be phone about one's name, that's so weird!!

trotsky

Sep 22, 2022, 5:12:04 AM (3 days ago) Sep 22
Eunuch Derp, decoding your lies has become interesting again!

Did Antonio Villaraigosa change his name?
He later served as president of the Los Angeles chapter of the American
Civil Liberties Union and the American Federation of Government
Employees. He adopted the blended surname Villaraigosa upon his marriage
with Corina Raigosa in 1987.

Antonio Villaraigosa - Wikipedia

As usual, what you have to says stinks like the pile of feces it is.
Per wiki he changed his name in '87 and became a member of the State
Assembly in '94, so, sadly, to say he "changed his name for politics" is
at best unproven and most likely A LIE. What new with Eunuch Derp, amirite?

trotsky

Sep 22, 2022, 5:16:55 AM (3 days ago) Sep 22
Per wiki: He adopted the blended surname Villaraigosa upon his marriage
with Corina Raigosa in 1987.

So are you really claiming she was going to divorce him at the same time
she married him? Because that doesn't make any fucking sense Eunuch
Derp. Thanks for the LYING to entertain me though.

trotsky

Sep 22, 2022, 5:44:13 AM (3 days ago) Sep 22
Who was your favorite host?

A Friend

Sep 22, 2022, 6:14:48 AM (3 days ago) Sep 22
In article <tghap7$afn$3...@gioia.aioe.org>, trotsky <gms...@email.com>
wrote:

> On 9/21/2022 9:18 PM, A Friend wrote:

> > Same here. I really miss The Soup/Talk Soup.
>

> Who was your favorite host?

Kinnear. No diss intended to the others, whom I thought were all good.

trotsky

Sep 22, 2022, 6:46:01 AM (3 days ago) Sep 22
On 9/22/2022 5:14 AM, A Friend wrote:
> In article <tghap7$afn$3...@gioia.aioe.org>, trotsky <gms...@email.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 9/21/2022 9:18 PM, A Friend wrote:
>
>>> Same here. I really miss The Soup/Talk Soup.
>>

>> Who was your favorite host?
>

> Kinnear. No diss intended to the others, whom I thought were all good.

I liked Kinnear was best too, but I liked Jon Henson a lot too. WEHT him?

A Friend

Sep 22, 2022, 6:50:51 AM (3 days ago) Sep 22
In article <tghed5$1vp7$2...@gioia.aioe.org>, trotsky <gms...@email.com>
wrote:

> On 9/22/2022 5:14 AM, A Friend wrote:
> > In article <tghap7$afn$3...@gioia.aioe.org>, trotsky <gms...@email.com>
> > wrote:

> >> Who was your favorite host?
> >

> > Kinnear. No diss intended to the others, whom I thought were all good.
>

> I liked Kinnear was best too, but I liked Jon Henson a lot too. WEHT him?

He just hosted the Halloween Baking Championship on Food Network.

Ubiquitous

Sep 22, 2022, 7:56:54 AM (3 days ago) Sep 22
Wasn't there a Californian Congresswoman who took her husband's hispanic last
name after failing under her real name? I want to say Linda Chavez...

BTR1701

Sep 22, 2022, 4:59:15 PM (3 days ago) Sep 22
In article <tghii1$243qp$9...@dont-email.me>,
I don't know about that but years ago some white woman in Florida ran
for the state legislature using her hispanic husband's last name, then
when she won and all the people who only vote based on race realized
they'd all voted for a white woman, they were outraged and wanted the
election invalidated, claiming they were duped into voting for her.
Which, when you think about it, takes some real balls to demand: "I want
this election invalidated because of my own stupidity and racism."

BTR1701

Sep 22, 2022, 5:01:06 PM (3 days ago) Sep 22
In article <tgh8ba$19d9$2...@gioia.aioe.org>, trotsky <gms...@email.com>
wrote:
I never said it's okay to be phone about one's name, Hutt, you you
necrotic polyp, because that makes no damn sense whatsoever.

BTR1701

Sep 22, 2022, 5:05:15 PM (3 days ago) Sep 22
In article <tgh962$1ln9$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, trotsky <gms...@email.com>
wrote:

> On 9/21/2022 3:21 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

> >> In traditional Spanish marriages of the upper class, they used both the
> >> wife and husbands names, sorta like a hyphenated last name. He just
> >> skipped the hyphen.
> >
> > He did it for two reasons, having nothing to do with Spanish tradition:
> >
> > (1) To pander to the hispanic voters who vote along racial lines and
> > might not know what kind of name "Villar" is.
> >
> > (2) As a sop to his wife, who had caught him cheating on her. It was
> > part of what he had to do to keep her from divorcing him.
>

> Per wiki: He adopted the blended surname Villaraigosa upon his marriage
> with Corina Raigosa in 1987.

It's hilarious that morons like Hutt cite that wiki site as if it's some
Oracle of Delphi of received truth. Its articles can be changed by
anyone at will. And often are, especially with politicians whose staff
and supporters will edit the articles to show their guy in the best
light possible.

BTR1701

Sep 22, 2022, 5:08:33 PM (3 days ago) Sep 22
In article
<114550483.685509150.76...@news.easynews.com>,
I don't understand the "letting" part. Legally, TALK SOUP needed no
permission to run the clips. Copyright law allows for the use of short
clips of a video work for commentary and parody purposes.

Unless it was somehow contractual, there was no legal bar to the show
using those clips no matter how the owners of those shows felt about it.

A Friend

Sep 22, 2022, 5:20:27 PM (3 days ago) Sep 22
In article <atropos-E31D4E...@news.giganews.com>, BTR1701
Britannica.com says the same exact thing: The name change was in 1987,
upon his marriage. He's kept the name despite having divorced his wife
in 2007.

BTR1701

Sep 22, 2022, 5:40:26 PM (3 days ago) Sep 22
In article <220920221720217643%no...@noway.com>,
His fiancee caught him cheating on her and one of the conditions she
imposed on the continuance of their relationship was that he take her
name. It's a well-known story and the idiot has even joked about it
publicly.

trotsky

Sep 22, 2022, 5:40:42 PM (3 days ago) Sep 22
Weird, for a while therehe was a player in feature films.

trotsky

Sep 22, 2022, 5:42:51 PM (3 days ago) Sep 22
Oh, oops I was thinking of Kinnear, not Henson.

trotsky

Sep 22, 2022, 5:54:28 PM (3 days ago) Sep 22
Yeah, and there was this guy, an underwater guy, who got buried by 10
million tons of sludge from New York and New Jersey. This monkey's gone
to heaven. (Thanks to the Pixies for the lyrics.)

trotsky

Sep 22, 2022, 5:59:32 PM (3 days ago) Sep 22
Ouch, you caught me typo while I was typing ten or fifteen notes in a
row. Does that mean I didn't catch you with your pants down, with the
lack of testicles fully on display? It's as if you're channeling
Roberto Duran and saying "No mas! No mas!" The takeaway being I was
dead solid perfect in what I said, amirite?

you you
> necrotic polyp, because that makes no damn sense whatsoever.

Sure, the other alternative of you being too fucking stupid to figure
anything out is also there. But I think it's the former.

trotsky

Sep 22, 2022, 6:01:47 PM (3 days ago) Sep 22
Sure, let's compare it to what you cited:

Pulled literally out of your anus before literally driving off a cliff,
being decimated, and then being further decimated by my telling you to
shut the fuck up by presenting facts. Do you need more help with this?

trotsky

Sep 22, 2022, 6:05:16 PM (3 days ago) Sep 22
That sounds like horseshit, of course. Every sports broadcast I've ever
seen or heard says you need the expressed written consent of the sport
to use any portion of it's broadcast. I don't see how other broadcasts
don't have the same option. Is this more of your inveiglement, since
you seem to have patterned your life after Ron DeathSantis?

trotsky

Sep 22, 2022, 6:08:42 PM (3 days ago) Sep 22
Eunuch Derp, sadly, is similarly divorced--from reality.

trotsky

Sep 22, 2022, 6:12:29 PM (3 days ago) Sep 22
Right from the Trump playbook: stick with the lie long enough for people
to believe it. Thanks for the horseshit.

A Friend

Sep 22, 2022, 6:23:02 PM (3 days ago) Sep 22
In article <tgikoc$1sa3$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, trotsky <gms...@email.com>
A wire got crossed there, I think. Kinnear is in films; Henson is
hosting on Food Network and is the one who just did the Halloween
Baking Championship.

BTR1701

Sep 22, 2022, 7:06:18 PM (3 days ago) Sep 22
Did you suddenly become Rasta, Hutt?

anim8rfsk

Sep 22, 2022, 7:41:42 PM (3 days ago) Sep 22
Yeah, I never understood why they needed the permissions either.

anim8rfsk

Sep 22, 2022, 7:41:42 PM (3 days ago) Sep 22
Hopefully Hal Sparks died in one of those awful southern prisons you see on
detective TV shows. A friend of mine said of the Hal Sparks episodes that
they shouldn’t legally even be allowed to call the show “talk soup“

trotsky

Sep 23, 2022, 6:00:52 AM (2 days ago) Sep 23
Wow you're stupid. Hal has a weekly show on Chicago's own progressive
talk station, WCPT. He's one of the most insightful guys on politics
I've ever heard. And I've heard them all.