Anthony Sedlak, Homosexual Canadian TV chef, dies of AIDS at age 29

Gay Is A Loser

Jul 11, 2012, 9:03:46 PM7/11/12
Report not abuse
Anthony Sedlak, the celebrity chef and host of Food Network
Canada's "The Main," has died at age 29.

The Associated Press reports that Sedlak's family released a
statement on Monday confirming that Sedlak's body was found at 7
p.m. Friday in his North Vancouver apartment. He had collapsed
from what his family described as an undiagnosed medical
condition.

The tattooed and ebullient chef was also a judge on the cooking
competition show "Family Cook Off" and had published a
bestselling cookbook also called "The Main."

Sedlak first shot to stardom at age 23 when he won a silver
medal in the Hans Bueschken World Junior Chef Challenge in New
Zealand and also won the Food Network Canada's Superstar Chef
Challenge in the same year.

Late last year, Sedlak opened his restaurant, the American
Cheesesteak Co., in Vancouver, which is billed as the first
restaurant in Canada dedicated to the Philadelphia cheesesteak.

A statement on the Food Network Canada's website reads, "This
morning we received tragic news that Anthony Sedlak had passed
away. We would like to extend our deepest sympathies to
Anthony’s family during this difficult time."

The family has thanked fans for their love and condolences and
says a private service will be held for Sedlak in Vancouver.

The brotherfucking asshole was riddled with AIDS. Taking an
infected fag dick up his anus killed him.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-
anthony-sedlak-tv-chef-dies-20120710,0,6000049.story

RichA

Jul 12, 2012, 12:40:41 AM7/12/12
Report not abuse
On Jul 11, 9:03 pm, "Gay Is A Loser" <Lindsey.Piscit...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Ha!. Seems like only yesterday when Premiere magazine proudly
displayed all the celebs who croaked of AIDS each year. Now, without
fail, when some celeb kicks from it, they never ever divulge it. They
died of "complications from pneumonia," or "a blood disease" or an
"undisclosed illness."

3082 Dead

Jul 12, 2012, 2:56:31 AM7/12/12
You got suckered by a mentally ill troll who delights in exploiting any
news story he can so he can put his race- and gay-baiting spin on it.

There are pictures of him, taken the day before he died. He clearly did
not die of AIDS.

Dänk 42Ø

Jul 13, 2012, 12:07:07 AM7/13/12
On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 06:56:31 +0000, 3082 Dead quacked:
If he was gay, he did not die of HIV/AIDS, since that disease kills
slowly (way too slowly, IMHO). My guess -- given his sexual orientation
and young age -- is either a drug overdose or a stroke or heart attack
caused by methamphetamine abuse.

3082 Dead

Jul 13, 2012, 1:10:16 AM7/13/12
Wow, you really are self-hating, aren't you?

Chock-full of cheery thoughts about how gays die.

Any thoughts on how they live long and happy lives, or do you just feel
you don't deserve that?

Dänk 42Ø

Jul 13, 2012, 12:52:20 PM7/13/12
Just an observation of how they really do die.

> Any thoughts on how they live long and happy lives, or do you just feel
> you don't deserve that?

I do deserve that. I survived the AIDS epidemic, because unlike other
gay men, I took the graphic propaganda seriously. Everyone else thought
that homophobic xian rightards were just trying to spoil their fun, then
they started dropping like flies and blamed Ronald Reagan for it.

The U.S. "gay community" is a cesspool of disease and drugs -- crystal
meth in particular. My younger brother got sucked into the lifestyle and
caught HIV and went insane (literally hauled off in a straitjacket) from
meth. Now he is on "disability," receiving free medical care, food
stamps, and a thousand dollars of free crack money a month. Naturally,
he voted for Obama.

Quack Quack for Obama Crack!
http://obamacrack.gofreeserve.com

3082 Dead

Jul 13, 2012, 2:40:42 PM7/13/12
Yup. All kinds of self-loathing.

Or you aren't gay at all, but just another hater wearing a false mask.

Let's see. Gay. Satanist. Libertarian. Anarchist. Hate Democrats but
not Republicans. World traveler, supposedly.

I'm guessing you're a hater with many false masks.

stevef...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2012, 7:07:15 PM7/13/12
Report not abuse
On Thursday, 12 July 2012 12:40:41 UTC+8, RichA wrote:
> On Jul 11, 9:03 pm, &quot;Gay Is A Loser&quot; &lt;Lindsey.Piscit...@gmail.com&gt;
> wrote:
> &gt; Anthony Sedlak, the celebrity chef and host of Food Network
> &gt; Canada&#39;s &quot;The Main,&quot; has died at age 29.
> &gt;
> &gt; The Associated Press reports that Sedlak&#39;s family released a
> &gt; statement on Monday confirming that Sedlak&#39;s body was found at 7
> &gt; p.m. Friday in his North Vancouver apartment. He had collapsed
> &gt; from what his family described as an undiagnosed medical
> &gt; condition.
> &gt;
> &gt; The tattooed and ebullient chef was also a judge on the cooking
> &gt; competition show &quot;Family Cook Off&quot; and had published a
> &gt; bestselling cookbook also called &quot;The Main.&quot;
> &gt;
> &gt; Sedlak first shot to stardom at age 23 when he won a silver
> &gt; medal in the Hans Bueschken World Junior Chef Challenge in New
> &gt; Zealand and also won the Food Network Canada&#39;s Superstar Chef
> &gt; Challenge in the same year.
> &gt;
> &gt; Late last year, Sedlak opened his restaurant, the American
> &gt; Cheesesteak Co., in Vancouver, which is billed as the first
> &gt; restaurant in Canada dedicated to the Philadelphia cheesesteak.
> &gt;
> &gt; A statement on the Food Network Canada&#39;s website reads, &quot;This
> &gt; morning we received tragic news that Anthony Sedlak had passed
> &gt; away. We would like to extend our deepest sympathies to
> &gt; Anthony’s family during this difficult time.&quot;
> &gt;
> &gt; The family has thanked fans for their love and condolences and
> &gt; says a private service will be held for Sedlak in Vancouver.
> &gt;
> &gt; The brotherfucking asshole was riddled with AIDS.  Taking an
> &gt; infected fag dick up his anus killed him.
> &gt;
> &gt; http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-
> &gt; anthony-sedlak-tv-chef-dies-20120710,0,6000049.story
>
> Ha!. Seems like only yesterday when Premiere magazine proudly
> displayed all the celebs who croaked of AIDS each year. Now, without
> fail, when some celeb kicks from it, they never ever divulge it. They
> died of &quot;complications from pneumonia,&quot; or &quot;a blood disease&quot; or an
> &quot;undisclosed illness.&quot;

Why do you wanna spread hate without getting your facts right? You were not raised by your loving parents that way. Be calm and collected. Do not utter something that you don't even have any proof whatsoever. It is a shame to read comments by educated people full of hate. You need to grow up!

Dänk 42Ø

Jul 14, 2012, 12:04:44 AM7/14/12
On Fri, 13 Jul 2012 18:40:42 +0000, 3082 Dead felched:

> On Fri, 13 Jul 2012 11:52:20 -0500, Dänk 42Ø wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 13 Jul 2012 05:10:16 +0000, 3082 Dead quacked:
Oh, but I am gay. You just refuse to believe me because I don't fit your
stereotype of how a gay man should think and behave. Like Clarence
Thomas, I am a "traitor" to my people because I don't hold the opinions
that lily-white heterosexual liberals like you have assigned to me. Fuck
you.

> Let's see. Gay. Satanist. Libertarian. Anarchist. Hate Democrats
> but not Republicans.

Hmm... I seem to recall criticizing the Republican Party on countless
occasions. The reason I hate Democrats so much is that they aided and
abetted Emperor Bush's crimes by refusing to impeach him. So I voted for
the Green candidate in 2008. Who did you vote for?

> World traveler, supposedly.

Yes. I've traveled across the world, all while you were sitting on your
morbidly-obese ass posting inane rants to Usenet. But since you brought
it up, here is a link to a photo album containing evidence of my travels
-- pay special attention to my passport stamps, as well as the IP address
contained within my *TIMESTAMPED* Google post:

http://imageshack.us/f/831/quack01.jpg/

Remember that you had accused me of downloading my scanned passport
stamps, so the image above is a *PHOTOGRAPH* of them. *MY* passport.
*MY* timestamped Google post. The coins are real, too, as is the quote
from you. And knowing full well that my favorite author is George
Orwell, explain why I just happen to have Serbian translations of two of
his books just laying around?

> I'm guessing you're a hater with many false masks.

I'm guessing you're a fat fuck who hasn't left his shack in the woods for
over a decade.