A Tale Of Two Toys

thinbl...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2017, 5:40:12 PM3/9/17
Toy #1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3PwnPgl834

Toy #2
https://www.puretalkusa.com/blog/what-is-a-burner-phone/

It was the best of toys, it was the worst of toys
https://tinyurl.com/zwsmua3

TAGS: Levi, turned, 12, didn't, get, lapdance

thinbl...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2017, 7:11:03 PM3/9/17
Find out why the FBI is having a hard time tracking down the perpetrators
https://soundcloud.com/user-689640176/bombthreatwav

thinbl...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2017, 7:39:12 PM3/9/17
On Thursday, March 9, 2017 at 5:40:12 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
.

thinbl...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2017, 7:42:10 PM3/9/17
On Thursday, March 9, 2017 at 5:40:12 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
.

thinbl...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2017, 7:46:41 PM3/9/17
On Thursday, March 9, 2017 at 5:40:12 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
.

thinbl...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2017, 8:46:33 PM3/9/17
On Thursday, March 9, 2017 at 5:40:12 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
.

thinbl...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2017, 11:28:20 PM3/10/17
On Thursday, March 9, 2017 at 5:40:12 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
(CNN) Miller said the main culprit is a man who uses a voice changer to sound on the phone like he is a woman.

He also ...make(s) calls appear to be coming from a number at the Jewish center or school that is the subject of the threat.

NYPD official: JCC threats mostly from one person with 'technical prowess'
By Steve Almasy Fri March 10, 2017
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/10/us/nypd-intel-official-jcc-threats/

thinbl...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2017, 11:43:52 PM3/10/17
On Friday, March 10, 2017 at 11:28:20 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, March 9, 2017 at 5:40:12 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Toy #1
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3PwnPgl834
> >
> > Toy #2
> > https://www.puretalkusa.com/blog/what-is-a-burner-phone/
> >

> > It was the best of toys, it was the worst of toys
> > https://tinyurl.com/zwsmua3
> >

> > TAGS: Levi, turned, 12, didn't, get, lapdance

> (CNN) Miller said the main culprit is a man who uses a voice changer to sound on the phone like he is a woman.

> He also ...make(s) calls appear to be coming from a number at the Jewish center or school that is the subject of the threat.

> http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/10/us/nypd-intel-official-jcc-threats/

During an impromptu visit to Israel last week, Gov. Cuomo pledged $25 million for a statewide effort and special state police unit to boost security at Jewish schools and daycare centers.

To supplement the state funding, this week members of City Council are asking the city to match that amount with a $25 million grant

http://www.metro.us/new-york/brooklyn-jewish-children-s-museum-evacuated-after-bomb-threat/zsJqci---lCN5KqJw74D2/

--------------

A hate crime hoax by one man with a 10 dollar toy and a 10 dollar burner phone warrants $50 million to remedy.

If that isn't phucked-up. I don't know what is.

thinbl...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2017, 12:54:27 PM3/14/17
On Thursday, March 9, 2017 at 5:40:12 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/1DBQq4e-DHM/vhH2vrdpAgAJ
Why is it so hard to trace an anonymous bomb threat?
After dozens of threats to Jewish centers, officials have only made one arrest
Russell Brandom Mar 14, 2017
http://www.theverge.com/2017/3/14/14913118/jcc-bomb-threats-anonymous-phone-calls-pdx-hacking

For months, Jewish Community Centers have been targeted by near-daily bomb threats, with over 100 reports since the beginning of 2017. Last Friday seemed to offer some respite, with the arrest of an individual responsible for some of the threats, and a new order from the FCC stripping anonymity protections from anyone dialing into a JCC. But the days after the order was issued saw even more threats, which led to evacuations at a Florida day school, a Delaware community center, a Brooklyn Children’s Museum, and the Anti-Defamation League headquarters in Manhattan. This weekend, as many centers prepared for Purim, six more threats hit Jewish centers in Milwaukee, Indianapolis, and other cities.

“AntiSemitism of this nature should not, and must not, be allowed to endure in our communities,” the North American JCC Association wrote to Attorney General Sessions, in a direct plea for help. “We insist that all relevant federal agencies, including your own, apply all the resources available to identify and bring the perpetrator… to justice.”

But even with the FCC’s help, tracking down perpetrators has proved harder than one might expect. The only arrest so far related to the threats — that of disgraced journalist Juan Thompson — was made because the caller identified themselves multiple times as either Thompson or his girlfriend. The FCC order means JCCs can now see an originating number for every call that comes in, sidestepping the usual restrictions on tracking by carriers — but in most cases, simply getting that number isn’t enough.

In theory, anonymous calls should be simple to stop. Unlike the internet, the telephone network is a closed system, with static infrastructure with no anonymity networks like Tor to conceal where a call is coming from. All phone numbers are directly provisioned by a handful of companies, all with close relationships to law enforcement. But despite the best efforts of law enforcement, anonymous calling services have continued to flourish in the US, enabling anything from simple threats or swatting attacks.

Ed Stasiak

Mar 14, 2017, 1:50:56 PM3/14/17
> thinbl...@gmail.com
>
> The FCC order means JCCs can now see an originating number for every call that comes in,
> sidestepping the usual restrictions on tracking by carriers

Why just Jewish community centers, why not make this standard for all American's phones?

thinbl...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2017, 2:14:00 PM3/14/17
I think it is a FCC privacy regulation. Even with the waiver the JCC's have been provided, the info they obtain can only be transmitted to law enforcement via secure lines and must be destroyed within a reasonable time.

Ed Stasiak

Mar 15, 2017, 12:19:46 AM3/15/17
> thinbl...@gmail.com
> > Ed Stasiak
> >
> > Why just Jewish community centers, why not make this standard for all American's phones?
>
> I think it is a FCC privacy regulation. Even with the waiver the JCC's have been provided,
> the info they obtain can only be transmitted to law enforcement via secure lines and must
> be destroyed within a reasonable time.

I thought this was just turning off "number block" on the receiving phone's end?

thinbl...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2017, 1:04:47 AM3/15/17
I just found this text document to the waiver order, so I haven't fully digested it yet, but you can find it here:

https://apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-17-223A1.txt

And I will paste the first part below that seems to address your question.

"In this Order, we grant to Jewish Community Centers (JCCs) and any carriers that serve JCCs an emergency waiver of section 64.1601(b) of the Commission’s rules, which prohibits terminating carriers from passing the calling party number (CPN) to the called party where a privacy request has been made by the caller."

CC Docket No. 91-281
TEMPORARY WAIVER ORDER
Adopted: March 3, 2017 Released: March 3, 2017
By the Chief, Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau:
https://apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-17-223A1.txt

Ed Stasiak

Mar 15, 2017, 3:16:55 PM3/15/17
> thinbl...@gmail.com
> > Ed Stasiak
> >
> > I thought this was just turning off "number block" on the receiving phone's end?
>
> waiver of section 64.1601(b) of the Commission’s rules, which prohibits terminating carriers
> from passing the calling party number (CPN) to the called party where a privacy request has
> been made by the caller."

Blocking an incoming number has no valid purpose and shouldn’t be allowed by the FCC
in the first place. The ONLY time you’re going to get a blocked number, is if someone is
trying to pull a scam.

thinbl...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2017, 3:33:23 PM3/15/17
When making the rules in 1994, the FCC thought there were justified reasons to permit a caller to conceal their phone number as outlined in the text of the JCC rule waiver.

"the Commission recognized that unrestricted CPN transmission could intrude upon the privacy interests of calling parties wishing to remain anonymous.
Therefore, the Commission established privacy options to allow callers to restrict the transmission of their telephone numbers."

The point is, the rules exist and is being abused to illegally transmit threats of violence, and that is why the FCC waiver has overruled the privacy requirements.

Ed Stasiak

Mar 15, 2017, 3:55:31 PM3/15/17
> thinbl...@gmail.com
> > Ed Stasiak
> >
> > Blocking an incoming number has no valid purpose and shouldn’t be allowed
> > by the FCC in the first place.
>
> intrude upon the privacy interests of calling parties wishing to remain anonymous.

What about the receiving parties privacy interests to know who is calling them?

I’d say the receiving parties interests take precedence, as they’re the one getting
unsolicited phone calls from strangers.

> The point is, the rules exist and is being abused to illegally transmit threats of violence,
> and that is why the FCC waiver has overruled the privacy requirements.

The rule should not exist, it has no valid purpose and is being abused FAR more often
by phone solicitors and scammers harassing all kinda Americans.

thinbl...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2017, 4:11:54 PM3/15/17
Suicide hotline callers, AIDS information seekers, and Crime tipsters might disagree and consider the current FCC privacy rule is necessary.

Until and unless the rules are changed, an anonymous option still exists.

Even if the privacy requirement didn't exist, there are still ways to commit the JCC type crimes, which I won't go into except to say there are ways to terrorize anonymously and if people want to be nasty and unless they are idiots like Juan Thompson (his veiled twitter feed threats didn't require real smart detective work) , it will be very difficult to track them down. My top post in, A Tale of Two Toys, alludes to the simplest methods, but there are others.

One of my earliest thoughts on a crime like this is, "Who benefits", "What is the motivation", similar to questions raised where terror escalated into real death or destruction. Cui bono

Ed Stasiak

Mar 15, 2017, 4:40:53 PM3/15/17
> thinbl...@gmail.com
> > Ed Stasiak
> >
> > The rule should not exist, it has no valid purpose
>
> Suicide hotline callers, AIDS information seekers, and Crime tipsters might disagree
> and consider the current FCC privacy rule is necessary.

Alright then how about this; the default setting on all phones should refuse to put thru
a call or show a missed call from a block number, unless the receiving party physically
changes the settings themselves.

This would allow suicide hotlines and such to accept blocked calls while for everybody
else, the blocked number would never get thru.

thinbl...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2017, 5:35:31 PM3/15/17
Sounds good to me if it could be implemented, unfortunately a caller's phone number can be spoofed or changed to appear different than it really is. As an example in the JCC threat calls, it has been reported some of the threatening calls have been ID as coming from INSIDE the JCC itself. IOW it is alleged the bomb caller spoofed the number he was calling FROM, to look like the number he was calling TO.

Another problem is VOIP (voice over internet protocol). Last year MagicAPP offered a free trial which permitted unlimited long distance phone calling from a smartphone over a wifi connection, with no permanently assigned outgoing phone number. MagicApp allowed outgoing calls nearly to anywhere in the world, landline or wireless. But the MagicApp showed a different calling party number on the receiving end each time a call was made. MagicAPP has since changed it's policy, but the technology is still out there for those savvy enough to use similar technology.

Adam H. Kerman

Mar 16, 2017, 12:26:54 AM3/16/17
Ed Stasiak <esta...@att.net> wrote:

>>thinbl...@gmail.com
>>>Ed Stasiak
>>>=20

>>>I thought this was just turning off "number block" on the receiving pho=
>ne's end?
>>=20
>>waiver of section 64.1601(b) of the Commission=E2=80=99s rules, which pro=
>hibits terminating carriers
>>from passing the calling party number (CPN) to the called party where a p=
>rivacy request has
>>been made by the caller."

>Blocking an incoming number has no valid purpose and shouldn=E2=80=99t be a=
>llowed by the FCC
>in the first place. The ONLY time you=E2=80=99re going to get a blocked nu=
>mber, is if someone is
>trying to pull a scam.

When I call someone from someone else's phone, I've learned to block the
number. The wrong name shows up on Caller ID. Besides, if I have to leave
voice mail, I want them to ignore Caller ID. It's ridiculous how many
people just return calls based on Caller ID without listening to voice mail.

It's easy enough to ignore calls with blocked Caller ID. However, these
days of VoIP, Caller ID is meaningless given how many people have
user-settable Caller ID, which is absolutely meaningless.

ANI used to be something, but that's not a concept with VoIP either.
There really aren't a whole lot of switched telephone calls, you know.

thinbl...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2017, 9:37:35 PM3/23/17
On Thursday, March 9, 2017 at 5:40:12 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> Toy #1
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3PwnPgl834
>
> Toy #2
> https://www.puretalkusa.com/blog/what-is-a-burner-phone/
>

> It was the best of toys, it was the worst of toys
> https://tinyurl.com/zwsmua3

JERUSALEM — A monthslong wave of bomb threats against Jewish institutions in the United States that prompted evacuations, heightened security and fears of rising anti-Semitism gave way to an unexpected twist on Thursday. The person responsible for many of the threats, law enforcement officials said, was half a world away, in Israel, a Jewish teenager.

Jewish Center Bomb Threat Suspect Is Arrested in Israel
By ISABEL KERSHNER, ADAM GOLDMAN, ALAN BLINDER and RICHARD PÉREZ-PEÑAMARCH 23, 2017
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/23/us/jcc-bomb-threats.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

thinbl...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2017, 8:17:35 PM3/24/17
NO JOKE

The Slip-Up That Caught the Jewish Center Bomb Caller
KEVIN POULSEN 03.23.17
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/03/23/the-slip-up-that-caught-the-jewish-center-bomb-caller.html

"An Israeli teen accused of making more than 100 bomb threats in the U.S. outran the FBI for months, using Bitcoin and more to stay hidden. Then he made a mistake."

The suspect arrested Thursday for a wave of bomb threats against Jewish Community Centers in the United States employed an array of technologies, including Bitcoin and Google Voice, to make himself virtually untraceable for months, The Daily Beast has learned. But in the end, it only took one careless slip-up to lead police to his door.

Police arrested 19-year-old Michael Kaydar, who has joint Israeli-U.S. citizenship, at his home in Ashkelon, a coastal city in southern Israel. He’s suspected of phoning in over 100 bomb threats to JCCs and Jewish day schools in 33 states since January, with the most recent calls made two weeks ago. Police also suspect him of making similar threats in Israel, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.

The arrest followed an international probe that began with the first U.S. threats in January, and quickly hit its first roadblock, according to sources close to the investigation. The FBI traced the phone calls back to a service called SpoofCard that allows users to mask their caller ID, so their phone calls can appear to come from any number they choose.

The FBI sent a subpoena to the company that runs the service, New Jersey-based TelTech, in the hope of obtaining the caller’s real number. But that phone number turned out to be a disposable Google Voice line established under an alias.

The server logs from both TelTech and Google weren’t much more helpful. They showed that the suspect routed his Internet connection through anonymous proxy servers overseas. Even the caller’s voice was anonymous—he used Spoofcard’s voice-changing option to make himself sound like a voice synthesizer imitating a woman. And rather than use a traceable credit card or PayPal, the perpetrator paid for his Spoofcard in Bitcoin—another dead end.

Meanwhile, the bomb threats continued, coming in six separate waves. Jewish centers and day schools began evacuating with almost routine regularity. The threats were generally seen as evidence that anti-Semitic fringe groups were feeling emboldened by the election of Donald Trump. Then in March , a St. Louis man was arrest for a handful of copycat bomb threats he allegedly staged in an effort to frame an ex-girlfriend.

But in his rush to reach as many Jewish institutions as possible, the original bomb hoaxer grew careless. On at least one occasion, he neglected to route his Internet connection through a proxy server, leaving behind a real IP address in the server logs. The address was in Israel, where police traced it to a WiFi access point that Kaydar was allegedly accessing through a giant antenna pointed out a window in his home

A motive for the suspect, who is himself Jewish, hasn’t been established, but his lawyer reportedly said Kaydar has suffered from a brain tumor since age 14. The tumor affects his behavior, the lawyer claims.

The U.S. Justice Department declined to comment on whether the suspect will face U.S. charges and possible extradition. In statement, Attorney General Jeff Sessions commended the FBI and the Israeli National Police on the arrest.

“The Department of Justice is committed to protecting the civil rights of all Americans,” he said, “and we will not tolerate the targeting of any community in this country on the basis of their religious beliefs.”

SpoofCard and services like it have plenty of legitimate users, such as undercover cops, or domestic abuse victims who use it to conceal their phone numbers from an ex. But the JCC calls aren’t the first time SpoofCard has been used for evil either. In one example, in 2007 a gang of malicious phone hackers in Texas were arrested for using the service in a “swatting” campaign against their enemies. They would call the police and claim to be holding hostages in their home, while spoofing the victim’s phone number. The result: the police storm the victim’s house with guns drawn.

But normally spoofing isn’t much of an impediment to law enforcement, and sometimes even incidentally helps build a case. The Texas swatters voluntarily used SpoofCard’s recording option during their calls to police, allowing the FBI retrieved the recordings with a search warrant. It’s unclear whether the JCC caller used that feature. Reached by The Daily Beast, TelTech emphasized that it cooperates with law enforcement when its service is abused.

“SpoofCard is aware of the investigation regarding phone-based bomb threats to schools and organizations,” the company wrote in a statement. “We take great pride in the fact that for over 10 years we have helped people protect their privacy and that we have always held a consistent position against any misuse of our services. When requested, we comply quickly and responsibly with lawful requests from all levels of law enforcement, and we have built specific tools to prevent abuse.”

A Google spokesperson did not respond Thursday to questions about Google Voice’s role in the threats.

---------------

A Tale Of Two Toys
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/1DBQq4e-DHM/vhH2vrdpAgAJ

thinbl...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2017, 9:44:22 AM4/6/17
On Thursday, March 9, 2017 at 5:40:12 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
American-Israeli Bomb Hoax Suspect Held Bitcoin Account Worth Millions, Police Believe
Yaniv Kubovich Apr 06, 2017
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.781907

The bitcoin account of the Israeli teenager suspected of calling in false bomb threats to Jewish organizations in the U.S. and elsewhere is estimated to be worth millions of shekels, according to Israeli police, increasing suspicions that the youth received payment for providing services.

Police officials do not know yet who might have made the payments.

The American-Israeli citizen was brought before a judge on Thursday and his detention was extended a third time by 12 days.

Police say they have made significant progress in the investigation.
After maintaining his right to remain silent in the early stages of the investigation, police officials say the suspect admitted to the incidents. The police say he may have made thousands of such phone calls.

Investigators also reportedly found that he acted in a planned and intelligent manner on the regular web as well as the so-called "dark web," contradicting the claim that he did not know what he was doing.

The investigative team believes that the investigation is branching out based on the findings obtained from the suspect’s computers, including the bitcoin account estimated to be worth millions of shekels.

Family fears extradition

The father of the American-Israeli teen expressed great regret for the threats on Monday. "To all of the Jews in the United States, I want to convey a clear message. We very much apologize from the bottom of our hearts," the father told Channel 2 television.

"We are good Jews. We don't hate you."

"I was in total shock over what happened," said the father, who faced the investigation, which is conducted by police and the FBI, over whether he knew about his son's alleged threats at the time they were purportedly committed.
The parents of the suspect, who live with him in the coastal southern city of Ashkelon, have denied knowing anything about the threats before the teen's arrest, but they did not deny the allegations against their son.

Following the arrest of the son, who has not been identified publicly, his lawyer, Galit Bash, said her client was suffering from severe medical problems, apparently a reference to benign brain tumors. The father told Channel 2 that his son had had three operations to remove growths.

Last Saturday, teen's mother told Channel 2, weeping and emotional at times, that her son was “not a criminal,” because he “didn’t know what he was doing” when he made the threats. I’m so sorry about what happened, but he’s not guilty – it was the tumor,” she said. “This could happen to anyone who has a tumor on their brain.”

thinbl...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2017, 8:58:23 PM4/23/17
On Thursday, March 9, 2017 at 5:40:12 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/1DBQq4e-DHM/vhH2vrdpAgAJ

> Toy #1
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3PwnPgl834
>
> Toy #2
> https://www.puretalkusa.com/blog/what-is-a-burner-phone/
>

> It was the best of toys, it was the worst of toys
> https://tinyurl.com/zwsmua3

Israeli JCC Bomb Hoaxer to Be Charged With Attempt to Extort U.S. Senator
The Israeli-American teen to be indicated Monday with 2,000 bomb threats. Israel is likely to oppose his extradition to the United States
Yaniv Kubovich and Sharon Pulwer Apr 23, 2017
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.785239

The Israeli-American youth suspected of making threatening phone calls to Jewish community centers in the United States is to be charged Monday in Tel Aviv Magistrate’s Court of various crimes, including trying to extort a United States senator.

The indictment against the 18-year-old includes allegations that he made threats to 2,000 different institutions around the world, and also threatened and harassed individuals and commercial companies. The crimes cited in the indictment include extortion, publishing false reports causing public panic, conspiring to commit a crime, hacking computers to commit a crime, and violations of money-laundering laws.

According to the indictment, the suspect tried to extort the Republican senator because the senator had criticized the culprit making the threatening calls.

The suspect called the senator and demanded that he retract his comments, and if not, he would fine him in Bitcoin every 72 hours and if he didn’t pay, he would incriminate him on the internet. When the politician did not respond, the suspect ordered drugs online and sent them to his house in order to incriminate him. When the envelopes arrived the suspect threatened to publish pictures attesting to the fact that he had drugs in his house.

The indictment also lists 2,000 calls he allegedly made claiming that bombs had been placed or plans were being made to attack Jewish institutions in the United States, Israel and elsewhere. Some of the threats were made against individuals.

Charges against the suspect were also filed Friday in Florida. That indictment cites scores of messages graphically describing children’s deaths in calls to Jewish community centers and schools across the United States, using an online calling service to disguise his voice as a woman and hide his identity.

“These threats of violence instilled terror in Jewish and other communities across this country and our investigation into these acts as possible hate crimes continues,” Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in a statement Friday. The indictment lists 28 crimes, including transferring false information and making threatening calls.

Israel’s State Prosecutor Shai Nitzan is opposed to allowing the extradition to the United States of the suspect, who was arrested at his home in the southern Israeli city of Ashkelon a month ago.

A formal extradition request has not been filed, but in informal negotiations Israeli justice officials have said they want to prosecute the suspect in Israel. Despite the cooperation with the FBI that led to the suspect's arrest, Nitzan believes the dual citizen should be tried in Israel because of the strong connection between the alleged offenses and the state.

On Monday, the cybercrime unit of the State Prosecutor’s Office is expected to submit an indictment of the suspect to the Tel Aviv District Court.

Shira Nir, a lawyer for the suspect , said in a statement on Sunday that the text of the indictment will “clarify once again my client’s medical condition.”
“It seems that every paragraph is additional proof of his inability” to stand trial “as a result of the growth and his emotional state,” Nir said. The suspect's family has claimed since his arrest was made public that the teen suffers from mental illness and a brain tumor that affects his behavior.

“It is inconceivable that an emotionally healthy young man with such mental skills would do a fraction of the things attributed to him, and that if it indeed turns out that he committed them, then as a society we have a duty, above all, to provide him with the treatment that he needs,” Nir said. She added that in Monday’s court session she would request an alternative custody arrangement for her client, since “with every day he is held in custody the physical and mental health of my client deteriorates.”

.
> TAGS: Levi, turned, 12, didn't, get, lapdance
.

thinbl...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2017, 2:58:11 PM4/24/17

.
> TAGS: Levi, turned, 12, didn't, get, lapdance
.

CNN HEADLINE NEWS:
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/856573461040435200
Anti-Semitic incidents rose a whopping 86% in the first 3 months of 2017

No mention of little Jewish Levi with two toys and 2000 bomb threats, 160 to Jewish Community Centers. Isn't leaving out little Levi, antisemitic?

thinbl...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2017, 12:09:12 PM6/3/17
On Thursday, March 9, 2017 at 5:40:12 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
U.S. FCC to vote on revising rules on identifying threatening calls
By David Shepardson June 1st, 2017
http://www.nsjonline.com/article/2017/06/u-s-fcc-to-vote-on-revising-rules-on-identifying-threatening-calls

"Michael Ron David Kadar, 18, a dual U.S.-Israeli citizen who is Jewish and lives in Israel, made at least 245 threatening telephone calls between Jan. 4 and March 7 this year, many targeting Jewish community centers in the United States"

WASHINGTON, D.C. - The U.S. Federal Communications Commission said Thursday it will take up a proposal this month to revise its rules to allow law enforcement personnel to identify threatening callers, following a series of threatening calls to Jewish community centers, including two in North Carolina.

In March, the FCC granted an emergency temporary waiver to Jewish community centers and telecommunications carriers that serve them to help track down callers who have made threats by unmasking phone numbers used to call in threats.

FCC rules generally require phone companies to respect a calling party’s request to have caller-ID information blocked from the party receiving the call.

Jewish community centers and schools in at least 13 U.S. states reported receiving bomb threats this year, stoking fears of a resurgence of anti-Semitism.

The "episode raised the question of whether we need to make permanent changes to our rules," FCC Chairman Ajit Pai said in a blog post Thursday.

The FCC will "consider a proposal to change the rules to ensure that all threatened parties and associated law enforcement personnel have quick access to the information they need to identify and thwart threatening callers," he added.

In April, prosecutors identified an Israeli-American teenager accused of making dozens of bomb threats to Jewish community centers in separate criminal complaints filed in U.S. federal courts in Florida and Georgia that linked him to hundreds of threatening calls in 2015 and 2017. In February, threatening calls were placed to Jewish Community Centers in Asheville and Charlotte among others across the country.

Michael Ron David Kadar, 18, a dual U.S.-Israeli citizen who is Jewish and lives in Israel, made at least 245 threatening telephone calls between Jan. 4 and March 7 this year, many targeting Jewish community centers in the United States, according to the Florida complaint.

The FCC has only rarely granted waivers to access caller information.

In 2015, the Middletown School District in New York state was inundated by phone calls making terrorism threats from anonymous numbers. Following the calls, then-FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler approved a special waiver in 2016 to access the caller information of the individuals making the threats.

thinbl...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2017, 12:55:14 AM8/12/17
On Thursday, March 9, 2017 at 5:40:12 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/1DBQq4e-DHM/vhH2vrdpAgAJ

> Toy #1
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3PwnPgl834
>
> Toy #2
> https://www.puretalkusa.com/blog/what-is-a-burner-phone/
>

> It was the best of toys, it was the worst of toys
> https://tinyurl.com/zwsmua3
>

> TAGS: Levi, turned, 12, didn't, get, lapdance

Feds say JCC bomb threat suspect ran paid service on Dark Web
By Laura Jarrett and Mary Kay Mallonee, August 8, 2017
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/08/politics/court-filing-unsealed-michael-kadar/index.html

(CNN)Federal authorities believe the 18-year-old man accused of making more than 100 threats to Jewish institutions earlier this year was paid by someone to make some of those threats, recently unsealed court documents reveal.

The man advertised his bomb threat "services" through a major so-called "Dark Web" marketplace recently shutdown by the Justice Department, according to court records.

Michael Kadar, a dual American-Israeli citizen, was arrested in March and later charged for his alleged involvement in the wave of bomb and active shooter threats that rattled Jewish community centers, schools and other institutions across the United States and abroad.

Federal authorities said in April that their investigation was ongoing, and unsealed court records -- first noted on Twitter by Seamus Hughes, deputy director of the Program on Extremism at George Washington University -- now claim that Kadar was running an online threat-for-hire service and show prosecutors may try to pursue criminal charges against one of his buyers.
"That ongoing investigation has identified a suspect believed to have ordered and paid for at least [sic] of the bomb threats made by Kadar," federal prosecutors explained in one court filing. "The FBI and local authorities in California intend to pursue criminal charges against the suspect."

The Justice Department declined to comment on the investigation.
Kadar's attorney was not immediately reached for comment.

New details on Kadar's "possible co-conspirators" only came to light in July after a federal judge in Washington agreed to unseal the search warrant application describing how the FBI reviewed emails, call records and other images found on a thumb drive found among his belongings at home. Federal prosecutors explained in the court filing that authorities needed the warrant unsealed because they may now need it to pursue the California suspect.

The FBI warrant also provides a glimpse into how federal authorities believe Kadar marketed his services on AlphaBay -- a massive underground marketplace shutdown in July, which Attorney General Jeff Sessions called "likely one of the most important criminal investigations of the year."

Authorities described uncovering on Kadar's thumb drive an AlphaBay advertisement for a "School Email Bomb Threat Service," posted by a vendor believed to be Kadar, offering to email a bomb threat to a school for $30 and adding another $15 to "frame someone for it," according to the search warrant.
At least one user posted the following feedback on the vendor's profile:

"Amazing on time and on target. We got evacuated and got the day cut short."

The date and time stamp of the user's posting matched media reports about the evacuation of a school in March, according to the warrant.

The public court docket shows the search warrant -- which sought permission to employ a remote search of computer servers hosting the AlphaBay's market and certain vendor accounts -- was executed in the spring.

While prosecutors have not alleged that any of Kadar's threats were carried out, the federal complaints against him in the US say that the calls and emails prompted evacuations or lockdowns of the targeted facilities.

Kadar remains in custody in Israel pending trial.

thinbl...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2018, 11:45:12 AM3/13/18
On Thursday, March 9, 2017 at 5:40:12 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/1DBQq4e-DHM/vhH2vrdpAgAJ

> Toy #1
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3PwnPgl834
>
> Toy #2
> https://www.puretalkusa.com/blog/what-is-a-burner-phone/
>

> It was the best of toys, it was the worst of toys
> https://tinyurl.com/zwsmua3

> TAGS: Levi, turned, 12, didn't, get, lapdance

American-Israeli Behind The JCC Bomb Threats Charged With Hate Crimes
BY JTA March 2, 2018
http://jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/american-israeli-behind-the-jcc-bomb-threats-charged-with-hate-crimes/

The American-Israeli man accused of making hundreds of bomb threats to Jewish community centers in the United States was indicted for federal hate crimes.

On Wednesday, the U.S. Justice Department said in a statement that it has indicted Michael Kadar, 19, who is under arrest in Israel.
The hoax threats to the JCCs and other Jewish institutions in the first three months of 2017 forced widespread evacuations and raised fears of a resurgence in anti-Semitism.

Kadar, who holds dual U.S.-Israeli citizenship, was indicted by grand juries in Florida, Georgia and the District of Columbia, according to the Justice Department statement.

The Jewish man from Ashkelon in Israel was indicted for allegedly calling police in January 2017 about a hoax hostage situation at a home in Athens, Georgia, which included a threat to kill responding officers. Kadar also faces charges on a federal cyberstalking indictment in Georgia, Reuters reported.

In Florida, Kadar was charged with making multiple threatening calls about bomb threats and gun attacks against JCCs throughout the state in January and February 2017. He also is alleged to have made bomb threats against the Orlando International Airport and a school.

Kadar was already charged in Israel in April 2017 with thousands of counts on offenses that include publishing false information, causing panic, computer hacking and money laundering. He was arrested in Israel in March 2017 in a joint operation with the FBI.

The statement did not say whether he would be extradited to the United States.

If convicted, Kadar faces up to 20 years in prison for each hate crime charge and a maximum of 10 years for each bomb threat charge. The interstate threats charge, the hoax charge and cyberstalking charge call for up to five years in prison apiece.

In a statement, the Anti-Defamation League applauded the indictment and reiterated its view that the actions attributed to Kadar were anti-Semitic hate crimes.

“Make no mistake, these threats were acts of anti-Semitism and deserve to be treated as a hate crime,” ADL National Director Jonathan Greenblatt said in a statement. “They targeted Jewish institutions in order to stoke fear and anxiety, and put the entire Jewish community on high alert.”

ADL “especially appreciates the fact that these federal charges recognize that these threats constituted crimes,” he added.

Kadar’s parents and lawyer have not disputed his involvement in the bomb threats but asserted in his defense that he has a brain tumor and a low IQ.

TAGS: Jewish, false, flag, attack

thinbl...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2018, 12:24:12 PM6/2/18
On Thursday, March 9, 2017 at 5:40:12 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/1DBQq4e-DHM/vhH2vrdpAgAJ

> Toy #1
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3PwnPgl834
>
> Toy #2
> https://www.puretalkusa.com/blog/what-is-a-burner-phone/
>

> It was the best of toys, it was the worst of toys
> https://tinyurl.com/zwsmua3

American-Israeli teen who made bomb threats against JCCs allegedly threatens Israeli schools from prison
April 30, 2018
https://www.jta.org/2018/04/30/news-opinion/american-israeli-teen-made-bomb-threats-jccs-allegedly-threatens-israeli-schools-prison

(JTA) — The American-Israeli man accused of making hundreds of bomb threats to Jewish community centers in the United States is suspected of making another 100 hoax bomb threats in Israel from prison.

Bomb threats received by the Israel Police against schools in Tel Aviv and Kfar Saba on Sunday were traced to Michael Kadar, Israeli news channels reported. Kadar, 19, of Ashkelon, is being held in Nitzan Prison in Ramle pending his trial. His name is barred from publication in Israel.

In a hearing Monday in Magistrates’ Court in Rishon Lezion on the new charges, police said there have been more than 100 such threats to several schools recently that originated from the prison, and that police searches of the schools did not turn up any bombs.

Kadar was charged in Israel in April 2017 with thousands of counts on offenses that include publishing false information, causing panic, computer hacking and money laundering. He had been arrested in Israel the previous month in a joint operation with the FBI.

Early last month, Kadar was indicted by the U.S. Justice Department for federal hate crimes. The hoax threats to the JCCs and other Jewish institutions in the first three months of 2017 forced widespread evacuations and raised fears of a resurgence in anti-Semitism.

Kadar, who holds dual U.S.-Israeli citizenship, also was indicted by grand juries in Florida, Georgia and the District of Columbia, according to the Justice Department statement.