But WHAT makes Pedophilic Dreckserb Razovic (the Spammer) TICK (2)?

1 view

Peeler

Oct 3, 2022, 4:11:53 AM10/3/22
Well, apart from those "sexy" and "seductive" kiddies playing in the
streets, it's SHIT ...in all its forms! LOL

Check this again, everyone:

Gay anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <eqa6ub19hchkbio0k...@4ax.com>

Gay anal Razovic about herself:
"I’m King of the skatologists"

Gay anal serb peasant Goran Razovic and the "Latin" she learned from her
limey priests:
"Caco ergo sum."
MID: <na43ich1glkrrsenv...@4ax.com>

More from dumb anal Goran Razovic's anal world:
"In excremento veritas."
MID: <q8i3icdgeil9hgt13...@4ax.com>

Gay pedophilic Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
MID: <hruejd9iu49jklp29...@4ax.com>

Gay anal Razovic's talking about her experience, on July 2nd, 2018:
"Suck a jew rectum hard enough and diarrhoea will come out!"
MID: <31qkjdpgdtjccsn3l...@4ax.com>

Gay anal Razovic admits:
"We've Been Counting jew ani and sucking them dry!!"
MID: <773njd91bf8kaej3k...@4ax.com>

Gay anal Razovic about her predilection, on March 23rd 2019:
"Jewish ani? yum!
Sodomised Jewish ani? YUM!!!"
MID: <MPG.37003612e...@eu.news.astraweb.com>

--
Sexual cripple Razovic about her "special" problem, on April 25th 2018:
"My dick.................doesn't exist"

Michael Ejercito

Oct 3, 2022, 8:28:43 AM10/3/22

Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Oct 3, 2022, 9:12:08 AM10/3/22
On Mon, 3 Oct 2022 05:28:40 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Foreskin Peeler wrote:

<fluhs Grik skata>

> He will always be jealous of the woman in these pictures, for she
>regularly gets what he craves!

YOU regularly get LOTS of that from uppity ape Chrissie Morton!

>https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photo-black-man-kissing-his-pregnant-white-woman-african-american-men-caucasian-women-holding-her-big-baby-belly-isolated-image54864988
>

>https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photo-pregnant-woman-her-african-man-american-men-his-caucasian-wife-standing-isolated-white-background-image54864994

You will NEVER get a white (aka Human) woman, gook. They look at you
and they see NEEDLEDICK written all over your hideous slant eyed
Oriental gob.

Peeler

Oct 3, 2022, 11:23:50 AM10/3/22
On Mon, 03 Oct 2022 14:12:04 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe",
farted again:

>> He will always be jealous of the woman in these pictures, for she
>>regularly gets what he craves!
>
> YOU regularly get LOTS of that from uppity ape Chrissie Morton!

Stop projecting your OWN perversion onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!
MORE psychotic NONSENSE from the resident sexual cripple, ridiculous pedo
swine Razovic herself! LOL

on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.6...@usenetxs.com>

So 13-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?

Michael Ejercito

Oct 5, 2022, 12:36:04 AM10/5/22
Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Oct 2022 05:28:40 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> Foreskin Peeler wrote:
>
> <fluhs Grik skata>
>
>> He will always be jealous of the woman in these pictures, for she
>> regularly gets what he craves!
>
> YOU regularly get LOTS of that from uppity ape Chrissie Morton!
Wrong!

And it is immoral for you to call Chris an ape!
There is nothing needledicked about me!

Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Oct 5, 2022, 5:33:44 AM10/5/22
On Tue, 4 Oct 2022 21:36:02 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe wrote:
>> On Mon, 3 Oct 2022 05:28:40 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Foreskin Peeler wrote:
>>
>> <fluhs Grik skata>
>>
>>> He will always be jealous of the woman in these pictures, for she
>>> regularly gets what he craves!
>>
>> YOU regularly get LOTS of that from uppity ape Chrissie Morton!
> Wrong!

NOT wrong, gook!

> And it is immoral for you to call Chris an ape!

It is immoral for Chrissy to deny being an ape!

>>> https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photo-black-man-kissing-his-pregnant-white-woman-african-american-men-caucasian-women-holding-her-big-baby-belly-isolated-image54864988
>>>

>>> https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photo-pregnant-woman-her-african-man-american-men-his-caucasian-wife-standing-isolated-white-background-image54864994
>>
>> You will NEVER get a white (aka Human) woman, gook. They look at you
>> and they see NEEDLEDICK written all over your hideous slant eyed
>> Oriental gob.
>>

> There is nothing needledicked about me!

You are like TOTALLY needledicked, gook!

Peeler

Oct 5, 2022, 8:50:04 AM10/5/22
On Wed, 05 Oct 2022 10:33:40 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe",
farted again:

<FLUSH another load of the resident psychopath's usual idiotic & psychotic
sick shit>

...and nothing's left, as usual! LOL

is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$Qv2....@usenetxs.com>

You WISH, filthy old pedo swine!