Bill Maher: "only people who don't like private jets are those who can't (afford them)

1 view

RichA

Dec 2, 2022, 7:20:25 PM12/2/22
'You're using cars as much as we did" - Praises private jets: "The only people
who don't like private are the ones who can't'

By: Admin - Climate Depot December 2, 2022 - 4:09 PM

https://dailycaller.com/2022 - /12/02/bill-maher-greta-thunberg-climate-change-
dana-carvey/

Comedian Bill Maher said on an upcoming episode of his "Club Random" podcast
that teens talking about climate change should "shut the fuck up," since
they're polluting just as much as Maher's generation.

Maher and comedian Dana Carvey were discussing travel when Maher said he enjoys
flying private and "the only people who don't like private are the ones who
can't."

Maher then added that climate activist Greta Thunberg is likely one of the few
exceptions who would refuse to fly private in order to help the climate.

Carvey began impersonating Thunberg with Maher before the latter said he thinks
Thunberg is a "brave person" but doesn't represent her generation well.

"I also think Greta is not representative of her generation, who love to like,
blame us. "You wrecked the world!" Yeah, like you're doing it differently, like
you're not driving? Right, you're just with Greta on a sailboat all the time.
You're using cars as much as we did, so shut the fuck up! You know what, we're
all decided that we're just gonna drive over the Grand Canyon and have a great
time on our way," Maher said.

"And as long as that's what we've decided, I'm not going to be the schmuck
driving a three-foot car," he added.

Maher lashed out at Thunberg and other members of her generation in 2021 -. He
said the teen and "young people" should "shut the fuck up," and that she
doesn't have that big of an influence over her generation in comparison to more
popular figures.

trotsky

Dec 3, 2022, 5:14:35 AM12/3/22
On 12/2/22 6:20 PM, RichA wrote:
> 'You're using cars as much as we did" - Praises private jets: "The only people
> who don't like private are the ones who can't'
>
> By: Admin - Climate Depot December 2, 2022 - 4:09 PM
>
> https://dailycaller.com/2022

Fail.