Have you ever played ?

slipper

Dec 16, 2003, 5:43:17 PM12/16/03
Has anyonever played a game called spunky biscuit?

You put a biscuit on a table and all the men get out their todgers and start
to do a bit of knuckle shuffling.
The last person to shoot their load over the biscuit has to eat it.

object of desire

Dec 16, 2003, 5:51:07 PM12/16/03
I remember playing spunky bicuit when i was in the choir.
The vicar gave us some wine and suggested we play it.
No amount of mouthwash got rid of that salty taste.

Vicky =^,,^= cat

Dec 16, 2003, 6:01:30 PM12/16/03

"slipper" <sli...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
You must be a Stephen Fry fan.

Chris Hedley

Dec 16, 2003, 8:37:59 PM12/16/03
According to slipper <sli...@yahoo.com>:

aka "soggy biscuit", alleged late-evening pastime of revolting
spotty adolescent public-school boarders. Thankfully, I never
went to a public school so I've never experienced their dorm-
activities.

Didn't have _you_ down as a public-school type, though.

Chris.
--
http://www.chrishedley.com -- Nothing much of interest except my genealogy
stuff and some duff photos. Don't say you weren't warned.

Jim PKP

Dec 17, 2003, 2:49:21 PM12/17/03

Many times in school but not in recent years.
The memories, the memories...

--
Jim PKP

ZsaZsa

Dec 17, 2003, 3:40:19 PM12/17/03
Oh Puleez!!

"Jim PKP" <j...@pkp.com> wrote in message

Jim PKP

Dec 18, 2003, 5:20:19 AM12/18/03
ZsaZsa wrote:

> Oh Puleez!!

What?

--
Jim PKP

Waldo Centini

Dec 18, 2003, 6:44:04 AM12/18/03
Jim PKP surprised us with

> ZsaZsa wrote:
>
>> Oh Puleez!!
>>

> What?

Definitely not the sort of question to ask Zsa!

--
Waldo

*** Is This A Dead Parrot I See Before Me ***
To respond through email remove removespam