Fewer episodes next week

kat

Jun 7, 2021, 5:06:49 AM6/7/21
Thanks to the football, we get just 2 hour long episodes, one next Monday, the
other on the Thursday.
--
kat
>^..^<

Lucretia Borgia

Jun 7, 2021, 7:24:30 AM6/7/21
On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 10:06:48 +0100, kat <little...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Thanks to the football, we get just 2 hour long episodes, one next Monday, the
>other on the Thursday.

We suffer the same here for the hockey playoffs, they move the normal
times up two hours. I know I could simply view them later by
streaming and then they would also be without ad interruptions but I
guess I have become a creature of habit :)

Not worth complaining because over here, hockey rules!

kat

Jun 7, 2021, 4:11:26 PM6/7/21
Apparently both episodes will be on the ITV Hub on MOnday so we can "watch when
we want", but I see nothing wrong with Monday and Thursday! I do tend to
record and start watching a little late, skip the ads.:-)

--
kat