Rugby

kat

Feb 6, 2024, 5:40:09 AMFeb 6
I wil be glad when it is over, never know when Corrie is on and lacking the
number of episodes too.

--
kat
>^..^<

lucr...@florence.it

Feb 6, 2024, 7:09:04 AMFeb 6
On Tue, 6 Feb 2024 10:40:05 +0000, kat <little...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I wil be glad when it is over, never know when Corrie is on and lacking the
>number of episodes too.

I hate it when they prioritize sports :(

James Heaton

Feb 6, 2024, 10:16:06 AMFeb 6
On 06/02/2024 10:40, kat wrote:
> I wil be glad when  it is over, never know when Corrie is on and lacking
> the number of episodes too.

Good news is that 6 nations normally has only one Fri game per year.
Even better is that only half of them are on ITV. So shouldn't be any
further from that source.

It's the FA Cup millionaires chasing a pig's bladder that are causing
most of the chaos!

There's a Corrie next Tues so assume Weds won't be on (13/2 instead of 14/2)

kat

Feb 7, 2024, 6:38:23 AMFeb 7
But we didn't get it last night and it is football tonight.:-(
--
kat
>^..^<

James Heaton

Feb 7, 2024, 3:14:05 PMFeb 7
Contrary to what I assumed, there is an episode on 14/2.

So either that's the catch up episode, or there's nothing on Fri 16th.
Sorry my crystal ball's in about as many pieces as my partner's leg.

Ah well, skinny times now, but 4 nights in a row from Sun!

James

kat

Feb 8, 2024, 6:25:35 AMFeb 8
Messes my weeks up good and proper!

--
kat
>^..^<

GordonD

Feb 14, 2024, 6:03:28 PMFeb 14
On 07/02/2024 20:14, James Heaton wrote:
Episode 8:00 on Friday as normal. Then Monday and Wednesday, also as normal.
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland

kat

Feb 15, 2024, 6:31:04 AMFeb 15
What us weird is that having had a couple of weeks with a mising episode, I
assumed this week was catch-up. But Tuesday's episode put us ahead as they
celebrated the 14th on the 13th! And then we still get another extra one this week.

Does this mean another week is coming with only two?

--
kat
>^..^<

James Heaton

Feb 15, 2024, 10:02:50 AMFeb 15
ITV don't have any non-weekend rugby rights for the rest of the season
as far as I know

However they seem to have free pick of the FA Cup ties, and replays -
which are midweek.

So wouldn't be surprised if you were right. By my count we are 'all
square' - but as you say, we seemed to be one ahead. (thought it was me
as not always watching them on the night at present).

James

kat

Feb 16, 2024, 5:29:18 AMFeb 16
By my reckoning we would be all square, maybe tonight puts us one ahead. But
they definitely celebrated Valentines on Tuesday and referred to it on Wednesday
as "yesterday". So we must have got ahead of the original assumed schedule.

--
kat
>^..^<

kat

Feb 16, 2024, 7:23:12 AMFeb 16
Ah, Football next Friday...
--
kat
>^..^<

James Heaton

Feb 16, 2024, 10:26:29 AMFeb 16
Yup I spotted that this morning too.

I've checked Tue and Thu just in case, nothing there, but been caught
like that before!

Not my beloved egg-chasers' fault, it's those nasty pig's-bladder
ruffians again!

James