Fight Arranger?

Calvin Henry-Cotnam

Sep 15, 2023, 9:17:46 PM9/15/23
On tonight's (Sept 5) episode, the credits on one screen had:

Darren Vance - RYAN EARLY
Jim - JAMIE CYMBAL
Fight Arranger - RENNY KRUPINSKI

What character was a "fight arranger" on the episode?

This appears immediately after the screen with these names:

Hope Dobbs - ISABELLA FLANAGAN
Sam Blakeman - JUDE RIORDAN
Summer Spellman - HARRIET BIBBY

--
Calvin Henry-Cotnam
"Unusual or extreme reactions to events caused by negligence

kat

Sep 16, 2023, 4:47:13 AM9/16/23
On 16/09/2023 02:17, Calvin Henry-Cotnam wrote:
> On tonight's (Sept 5) episode, the credits on one screen had:
>
> Darren Vance - RYAN EARLY
> Jim - JAMIE CYMBAL
> Fight Arranger - RENNY KRUPINSKI
>
> What character was a "fight arranger" on the episode?
>
> This appears immediately after the screen with these names:
>
> Hope Dobbs - ISABELLA FLANAGAN
> Sam Blakeman - JUDE RIORDAN
> Summer Spellman - HARRIET BIBBY

September 5th? I just watched September 15th, which seemed pretty fight free,
can't say I watched the credits though. But if you did mean the 5th I can't
remember what happened that day.
--
kat