Friday the 13th (almost SNUK)

Calvin Henry-Cotnam

Oct 13, 2023, 8:45:08 PM10/13/23
Whether you're superstitious or not, I think we might all agree that
this Friday the 13th was quite unlucky for Stephen Reid. ;-)

--
Calvin Henry-Cotnam
"Unusual or extreme reactions to events caused by negligence

kat

Nov 6, 2023, 5:51:35 AM11/6/23
On 14/10/2023 01:45, Calvin Henry-Cotnam wrote:
> Whether you're superstitious or not, I think we might all agree that
> this Friday the 13th was quite unlucky for Stephen Reid. ;-)

That did work rather well for the episode. ;-)
Which I only got to watch once home last night, so stil got quite a lot to catch
up on.
--
kat