I can only say (SNUK)

kat

Sep 28, 2023, 5:21:26 AM9/28/23
I hope someone rescued the photo of Betty before they left.
--
kat
>^..^<

James Heaton

Sep 28, 2023, 3:03:23 PM9/28/23
On 28/09/2023 10:21, kat wrote:
> I hope someone rescued the photo of Betty before they left.

Me too... going to be weird for a while...

PS Kat - you seen Jon Ribbens' message in unn.management?

James

kat

Sep 28, 2023, 3:30:19 PM9/28/23
On 28/09/2023 20:03, James Heaton wrote:
> On 28/09/2023 10:21, kat wrote:
>> I hope someone rescued the photo of Betty before they left.
>
> Me too...  going to be weird for a while...

Sure will be.

> PS Kat - you seen Jon Ribbens' message in unn.management?
>
> James

I have now, but I knew it was coming ( despite all the emails about it ending up
in my spam for some reason!)

I was just planning to fade away this time around, but there is a bit of a
problem with a lack of committee members, as in now 7 vacancies when it should
have been just the three. Not that I ever understood the techy side of it all,
was just there to give an opinion from the point of view of the users.

I am hopping off on holiday for near enough 4 weeks in less than a couple of
weeks time anyway. Just in time to not see what happens to Stephen, I suspect,
until I get back - I will be out of the country. And although I will be around
online, not as much.

--
kat
>^..^<

James Heaton

Sep 29, 2023, 3:16:28 PM9/29/23
On 28/09/2023 20:30, kat wrote:
> On 28/09/2023 20:03, James Heaton wrote:
>> On 28/09/2023 10:21, kat wrote:
>>
>> PS Kat - you seen Jon Ribbens' message in unn.management?
> I have now, but I knew it was coming ( despite all the emails about it
> ending up in my spam for some reason!)
>
> I was just planning to fade away this time around, but there is a bit of
> a problem with a lack of committee members, as in now 7 vacancies when
> it should have been just the three. Not that I ever understood the techy
> side of it all, was just there to give an opinion from the point of view
> of the users.

If you want a nominator just shout

kat

Sep 30, 2023, 9:51:33 AM9/30/23
Thanks James. If I do decide to do it again I will let you know.:-)
--
kat
>^..^<

kat

Oct 12, 2023, 10:58:59 AM10/12/23
They are still looking for candidates. Still haven’t decided and away now
anyway but what is the right email address for you if I do?. Email me at
kats...@the-kat.org, I know I can get that mail, hotmail is playing up.

--

kat >^..^<

James Heaton

Oct 12, 2023, 3:17:36 PM10/12/23
Will email you.

Don't have the time to do it myself (just realised I owe the Covid
enquiry 2000 words by Monday morning, for example...) but happy to nom
you if you decide to go again

James

kat

Nov 6, 2023, 5:47:37 AM11/6/23
Well, you know hat happened = I hope your 2000 words did better than I could!

--
kat