Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

lucr...@florence.it

Dec 23, 2023, 9:04:37 AM12/23/23

I'm too old for all the Happy Holidays jingo, so I wish you all a nice
Christmas, lots of good food and well doctored English Trifle :) See
you in 2024!

kat

Dec 24, 2023, 5:57:27 AM12/24/23
Merry Christmas to you too, and to everyone.

I believe Corrie might have something nice to celebrate too,among the gloom,
even if it is a bit dodgy - you will find out eventually. ;-)

--
kat
>^..^<

lucr...@florence.it

Dec 24, 2023, 7:33:54 AM12/24/23
On Sun, 24 Dec 2023 10:57:24 +0000, kat <little...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
Glad to hear that! I'm just to the part where it looks like The
Rovers is back on the market.

kat

Dec 24, 2023, 8:07:13 AM12/24/23
Just needs someone with the cash to buy it. ;-)

--
kat