Bad Case Of Jibs

The Doctor

Oct 3, 2002, 10:17:19 PM10/3/02
In article <2c918bf5dc3dcdbe...@remailer.privacy.at>,
Anonymous <nob...@remailer.privacy.at> wrote:
>> doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)wrote:
>> I'm looking for any kind of nude pictures of fat women taken before the year 1935
>> I just saw some real sexy old black women that still looked like they were slaves
>> and i tossed off all over the photo and now it's just a blur. May i wack off to your
>> mother ? Thanks
>> --
>> Member - Liberal International On 11 Sept 2001 the WORLD was violated.
>> This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
>> Society MUST be saved! Extremists must dissolve.
>> Beware of defining as intelligent only those who share your opinions
>>

>Don't you dare ever post this filth here again you rotten pig

He is not allowed in rec.arts.drwho as well.
--
Member - Liberal International On 11 Sept 2001 the WORLD was violated.
This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
Society MUST be saved! Extremists must dissolve.
Beware of defining as intelligent only those who share your opinions

Nicky Cooper (not the fat pratt who runs 625.org)

Oct 6, 2002, 12:43:06 PM10/6/02
yads should be killfiled for this shit.

On Thu, 3 Oct 2002 22:49:06 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous
<nob...@remailer.privacy.at> wrote:

>> doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)wrote:
>> I'm looking for any kind of nude pictures of fat women taken before the year 1935
>> I just saw some real sexy old black women that still looked like they were slaves
>> and i tossed off all over the photo and now it's just a blur. May i wack off to your
>> mother ? Thanks
>> --
>> Member - Liberal International On 11 Sept 2001 the WORLD was violated.
>> This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
>> Society MUST be saved! Extremists must dissolve.
>> Beware of defining as intelligent only those who share your opinions
>>

>Don't you dare ever post this filth here again you rotten pig

I AM THE COOOOOOOPERMANIAC

nicholas...@hotmail.com

Nicholas Cooper, full time whovian, full time sylvester mccoy fan, part time dustman.

The Doctor

Oct 6, 2002, 6:27:16 PM10/6/02
Drawn in by faqirs.

In article <3da06810...@news.ukf.net>,
Nicky Cooper (not the fat pratt who runs 625.org) <nicholas...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>yads should be killfiled for this .

Card. Snarky of the FI

Oct 9, 2002, 7:14:33 AM10/9/02
In rec.arts.drwho, my possible sock Nicky Cooper (not the fat pratt who
runs 625.org), insulted my reputation for intelligence by having the
temerity to say:

>yads should be killfiled for this shit.

On general principles, even.

Snarky, who has done so