(sorta) TAN: Soap Hair Stylists

Aly Walansky

Feb 10, 2002, 5:25:51 PM2/10/02
Hi all,

I have a question that is sorta-off-topic. Does anyone know of a
listing anywhere of the names of the people that do the hair/makeup on
the soaps? I've tried to catch it on the ending credits after OLTL,
and haven't seen it.

Thanks!

@----
Aly

Dana Kiehl

Feb 10, 2002, 5:39:09 PM2/10/02
Aly Walansky wrote:

Soap Opera Digest will occasionally spotlight someone in that department.
The ending credits (for the ABC soaps) will sometimes scroll the full list
of people in the crew but it may only be one day a week. I do know that
the shows will list the full credits at the end of the year (at the end of
their Christmas episodes I think). You could try writing to Soap Opera
Digest or Soap Opera Weekly and ask them for the information, or try
writing to the show itself.
--

Dana in MD