B&B: Back on the air!

Ruth McKay

Jul 11, 1994, 6:29:15 PM7/11/94
Caught Bold on today (monday). Judging by the plot, and the fact that
Brooke is wearing on today's show what she was wearing on the last
show seen in California (last monday), which I updated, I would say
that we haven't missed anything and they are showing the episodes
that would have been shown last week.

Which makes me wonder - if today's show should have been last tuesday's,
then does that mean that the cliff-hanger at the end of the week will
now be on Thursdays (my update day) rather than on Fridays.

We will just need maybe three or four more weeks of pre-emption with
just one or two episodes shown each week, to cycle us back to Friday's
cliff-hanger shown on Fridays.

;-)

Ruth
mc...@chemistry.stanford.edu