Be A Winner! 8711

1 view

Kathryn Morningblue

Jan 24, 2002, 3:46:50 PM1/24/02
<vel...@winwinwin.com> wrote:

: Send in US$5.00 to the address below and be a winner!

It's amazing how spamming losers try to tell us how we can win something,
huh? :)

Katie :)

KKEJKT

Jan 24, 2002, 4:46:03 PM1/24/02
OK! And while I am at it why don't I send you my bank account numbers and
all my credit cards with the pin numbers?