GL: FAQ, Part 2: Cast Listings and Nicknames

diane.v.wilkerson

Sep 7, 1993, 1:32:33 PM9/7/93

GUIDING LIGHT FAQ, Part 2: CAST LISTING
=======================================

Cast list as of 09/01/93:

[If anyone has the name of tha actor who plays the Reverend Leo Flynn, JD,
I would appreciate it, they only ran a Contract Players list on 9/1.]

The "CONTRACT PLAYERS" list is taken from the 9/1 show. Note the change
of actors for Billy Lewis and Hart Jessup, and the additions of Josh
Lewis and Bess Lowell (Brandon Spaulding's secretary). There was no
listing of "OCCASIONALS" (like Leo Flynn and Norrie Ryan), I will add them
as soon as they are available.

CONTRACT PLAYERS:

CHARACTER NETNAMES ACTOR
--------- -------- -----
[Harlan] Bill[y] Lewis [III] Bryan Buffington
Nadine Cooper Neighdeen Jean Carol
Melinda Sue Lewis Mimbo, Barbara Crampton
[Mindy] Nickette I
[Frank] "Buzz" Cooper [Sr.] Justin Deas
A. C. Mallet Mark Derwin
[Anthony Camaletti]
Frank Cooper [Jr.] Frank Dicopoulos
Dr. Eve Guthrie Nickette II Hilary Edson
Harley Davidson Cooper Beth Ehlers
Dylan Shayne Lewis Duhlan Morgan Englund
Holly Lindsay Maureen Garrett
Fletcher Reade Jay Hammer
Bridget Reardon Gidget Melissa Hayden
Jenna Bradshaw Thorpe Fiona Hutchison
Alan-Michael Spaulding AM, White-Boy, Rick Hearst
White-bred
Nick McHenry [Luvonaczek] Vincent Irizarry
Eleni Andros Cooper Whiney, Elamey Melina Kanakaredes
C. Blake Thorpe Evil Thorpe Spawn, Elizabeth Keifer
[Christina] Blech
Vanessa Chamberlain Lewis Maeve Kinkead
Macauley West Joe Lando+
Bess Lowell Elizabeth Lawrence
Katherine Speaks Nia Long
[Kat]
Gilly Grant Speaks Amelia Marshall
[Peter] Hart Jessup Sean McDermott
Alexandra Spaulding Beverlee McKinsey*
Michelle Bauer Rachel Miner
Joshua [Josh] Lewis Robert Newman
[Harlan] Billy Lewis [Jr.] Geoffrey Scott
Julie Camaletti Spinner Jocelyn Seagrave
David Grant Monti Sharp
Dr. Ed Bauer Peter Simon
Lillian Raines, R.N. Tina Sloan
Ross Marler, J.D. Jerry ver Dorn
Hampton Speaks Vince Williams
Roger Thorpe Dodger Michael Zazlow

NON-CONTRACT REGULARS/OCCASIONALS:

Henry Chamberlain, Vanessa's Father William Roerich
H. B. Lewis Larry Gates
[Harlan Billy, Sr.]

Wanda Hite, Lewis Oil Secretary Carey Cromelin
Otis, Cross Creek Groundskeeper Bill Rowley

Dr. Charles Grant, Gilly and David's Father Ron Foster
Vivian Grant, Gilly and David's Mother Petronia Paley

[Uncle] Stavros Kouperakis Eugene Troobnick
Mrs. Pappas, 5th Street Resident Shirl Bernheim

Police Chief Ryan Richard Borg
Police Officer Andy Baxter Peter Timothy Shaw
Police Det. Levy Stuart Ward

Ben Reade, Fletcher's Son Gregory Burke

William Reynolds, WSPN Gofer Renauld White*

Grady, Street Hustler and Friend of Jenna Eddie Mekka*

Maggy, Waitress at Company Meg Anderson

Eric Luvonaczek, Nick's Father Theodore Sorel

Dolores Jane Altman
Vera, Alexandra's Housekeeper Frances Foster*
Dr. Lyndon Cynthia Hayden
Randi Hamby, R. N. Kathy Trageser

Vinny Morrison, Street punk, Deceased Kevin McClatchy
John Davis, Roger's Lawyer, Deceased Larry Pine

Peter Lewis [Jessup] (?)
Marina Cooper (?)

AND

Sonni Carrera Lewis Michelle Forbes**
Maureen Bauer Ellen Parker**
C. Blake Thorpe Sherry Stringfield**
Phillip Spaulding Grant Aleksander**
Billy Lewis Jordan Clarke**
Hart Jessup Leonard Stabb**

* MIA
** Gone but not forgotten
+ High-priced hired gun, due to expire 9/3/93

--
Diane Wilkerson | NL East, 9/07/93:
AT&T | Philadelphia Phillies 88 W, 52 L, .620 Pct., *0* GB

mar...@news.delphi.com

Sep 8, 1993, 9:42:25 PM9/8/93
d...@cbnewsh.cb.att.com (diane.v.wilkerson) writes:

>GUIDING LIGHT FAQ, Part 2: CAST LISTING
>=======================================

>CHARACTER NETNAMES ACTOR
>--------- -------- -----

>Alan-Michael Spaulding AM, White-Boy, Rick Hearst
> White-bred

Don't forget "The Dark Prince"

>Grady, Street Hustler and Friend of Jenna Eddie Mekka*

"The Big Ragu"

P.S. Great job on the FAQs, Diane!!

Marni

diane.v.wilkerson

Sep 8, 1993, 4:59:23 PM9/8/93
In article <CCzvE...@cbnewsh.cb.att.com> d...@cbnewsh.cb.att.com (diane.v.wilkerson) writes:

>GUIDING LIGHT FAQ, Part 2: CAST LISTING
>=======================================
>
>Cast list as of 09/01/93:
>
>[If anyone has the name of tha actor who plays the Reverend Leo Flynn, JD,
> I would appreciate it, they only ran a Contract Players list on 9/1.]

got it, it's Robert Lupone (isn't he Patti's brother?). I'll fill in the
rest (Norrie, Celia, assorted others) when I remember to bring in the note
paper I scratched it on.

Jennifer Rippel

Sep 9, 1993, 12:57:33 PM9/9/93
In article <26m1m1$f...@news.delphi.com> mar...@news.delphi.com (MAR...@DELPHI.COM) writes:
> P.S. Great job on the FAQs, Diane!!

Yes, thanks to all who contributed to the FAQs! They were great
to read!

JR
| JR (Jennifer Rippel) | "Nothin' matters in this whole wide world, |
| rip...@math.rutgers.edu | When you're in love with a Jersey girl." |