New Parts

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer

Oct 5, 2002, 10:13:12 AM10/5/02
>doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)wrote:
>
>I lost every tape i had ever had of the -I love Lucy Show- and i want them
>back !!!
>I was saving these tapes to pass down to my children if i ever have any and now
>there gone forever unless i get them back. My mother thought they were
>porn movies
>because i had them Relabeled so nobody would know i was hooked on Lucy. After
>finding out what my mother did i lost my mind and i beat her up real bad,
>but she now
>forgives me and feels worse then i do over this grave loss. I'm only 15
>years old "but"
>I'll have sex with anyone who can help me get my collection of -I Love
>Lucy Show-
>taped or done on CD's. My mother will offer you money if you need me to
>live with you
>while we undertake this project.
>--
>Member - Liberal International On 11 Sept 2001 the WORLD was violated.
>This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
>Society MUST be saved! Extremists must dissolve.
>Beware of defining as intelligent only those who share your opinions

Why don't you just join a video tape club ? why would you go to the extreme
of having or giving sex to some person you don't know ? They could be more
nut's then yourself and end up killing you and or eating you for supper.

The Doctor

Oct 5, 2002, 5:55:22 PM10/5/02
In article <b4ac61ab62297bf6...@cypherpunks.to>,

Loser flonkie.