penis enalrgement - non sex

JohnnyD41

Sep 2, 2001, 11:58:53 AM9/2/01

<jyj...@freemail.com> wrote in message
news:tksj7.12390$TY6.1...@news.pacbell.net...
> sorry if this is off topic, but it is pretty good, and its not porn
>
> http://penispower3.devil.ru
>
> they have a medically proven system to increase the size of the penis,
cure premature ejaculation and just generally make youe love life better, I
checked it out, I have been using it for 4 weeks, and am seeing results
already, take a look, see what you think, I reccommend it greatly.

> cheers,
>
> Mikey

Yeah, yeah, let Mikey try it...he'll try anything.
Life cereal not doing it for you anymore? LOL

--
JohnnyD41

Polk County Confederates
www.angelfire.com/ga/firstgacav