B&B: If anyone stopped watching NOW is the time to tune back in!!!!!!!!!

Zob

Aug 9, 2021, 9:38:36 PM8/9/21
I had stopped watching B&B regularly because is was the same old,
tired love triangles over and over dragged out and repeated ad
nauseum.

But at the end of last Friday's episode finally something worth
watching. A cliffhanging shocker!
Steffy Forrester's wedding began airing Friday; she's marrying a
handsome doctor "Finn" Finnegan in the Forrester mansion; his
adoptive parents are there, Eric Ridge,Thomas, Brooke et. al. Right
after the "I Do's" Finn excused himself to go to the guest house to
make some phone calls to check on some patients. When he was in the
guest house, he heard a woman's voice from the shadows saying
"Congratulations on your wedding!" Finn said thank you... but who are
you? As the woman stepped out into the light she said, "I'm your
mother, sweetheart." It was Shela Carter! Still played by Kimberlin
Brown!

Then on today's (Monday) episode Finn and his "birth mother" talked
and she said she had been following his life from afar but because of
a troubled past she thought it best not to interfere -- but she had to
see him on his wedding day. Long story short, Finn was moved and
wanted her to up to the main house with him to meet his new family and
all the Forresters. She said she couldn't, said she had to leave but
he insisted.
So at the end of today's show, the mansion door opened where everyone
was enjoying the wedding reception, and Finn walked in and said he had
met someone something wonderful had happened. He turned and beckoned
and said I want you to meet my birth mother. And Sheila walked in,
greeted by the most shocked looks I've ever seen on a soap. Brook
dropped her champagne glass and it shattered on the floor as she said,
"Sheila?" Eric and Steffy also said, "Sheila!"

This is the best thing that's happened on B&B in years! Finally
something worth watching!

Nyssa

Aug 10, 2021, 9:09:05 AM8/10/21
So who's the daddy? Are they going to go down the incest
story path and have Eric as the daddy? Oooo boy, that
would be a doozy if done right.

All this makes me wonder whatever happened to Sheila's
other spawn by some of her other victims. Didn't she
have a daughter too?

My mind is spinning remembering the drawn out "baby,
baby" scenes on Y&R as Sheila held her mom prisoner
after a stroke.

No, no, no...I must not give in to temptation! B&B will
somehow send this plot into a drawn out continuous loop
of repeated dialog and worried looks! Argh!

Nyssa, who must be strong and resist the bait

Zob

Aug 10, 2021, 11:23:47 PM8/10/21
On Tue, 10 Aug 2021 09:10:07 -0400, Nyssa <Ny...@LogicalInsight.net>
wrote:
Yes, her daughter Daisy was on Y&R several years ago. Daisy is
KEvin's half-sister; her mother is Sheila Carter and her father is
"Terrible Tom"; Kevin's father who kept him locked in a closet. Daisy
and had a baby by a drugged Daniel Romalotti (Lucy, who is never seen
now on the show) and later he married Daisy for the sake of the baby.
Daisy was evil. She ended up checking herself into Fairview mental
hospital under a fake name to hide out Ricky Williams, who was looking
to kill her.
A mysterious woman who signed the register as Sheila Carter got Daisy
out of Fairview about 10 tears ago, and she hasn't been seen since.

Daisy had a twin brother, Ryder, sort of a good guy who was forced to
do evil things by Daisy and their wicked Aunt Sara Smythe. Ryder was a
hero in the end, turning on his sister to rescue Lauren and Jana who
were being held captive by her in an animal cage at an abandoned
carnival. Eventually Ryder left town to avoid charges against him.

So Finn Finnegan is Daisy and Ryder's brother... unless he IS Ryder.
Hmmm...

Nyssa

Aug 11, 2021, 10:20:22 AM8/11/21
LOL, what a mess of a family tree!

So I guess the big question would be who his daddy
actually IS. Then start climbing the tree backwards
to see how none of the timelines fit together and
make it impossible to have happened.

Nope, not going down that path again. Count me out...
but I'll still be lurking to see what craziness ensues.

Nyssa, who has been enjoying a tv-free life