B&B Hunter Tylo reveals personal details about castmates in interview

Lynn Kelly

Dec 22, 2013, 6:04:03 PM12/22/13
Hunter Tylo (ex-Taylor) gave an interview to a TV station which airs
B&B in France at 9:30am. It's in French and I used Google Translate
but some parts are so bizarre I think something was lost in the
translation. If you're fluent in French, please check out the article
and help with the translation. Thank you.

http://www.telestar.fr/2013/12/hunter-tylo-son-interview-verite-avec-ronn-nous-avons-pas-mal-flirte/113543

On leaving B&B in May 2013
Her contract ended. The show completely changed after the departures
of Ronn Moss and Susan Flannery. She thought Taylor would become
the new matriarch but Brad Bell focused the show on the Logans.

On Susan Flannery leaving
Flannery told Tylo she wanted to leave because Moss' contract negotiations
wasn't going well. Flannery said the show won't get her because she asked
them to kill off Stephanie. Flannery left dissatisfied and disappointed.

On working with Ronn Moss
When Hunter was married to Michael Tylo, he was jealous of Moss because
of his many love scenes with Hunter. She did everything she could to push
Moss away during these years. When she left B&B the first time, Moss had
just separated from his wife Shari Shattuck and Hunter was very touched
when he told her he lost his "two women" at the same time.

On returning to B&B
After she had separated from Michael, she returned to the show and happy
to see her TV family. Both Hunter and Moss were free and they flirted a lot.
Their kisses onscreen became real kisses. They managed to keep their
relationship a secret until a party in NY where they danced against each
other in front of their colleagues.

They knew they were playing with fire and their relationship couldn't last
because they were working in the same show. So they chose to see other
people. It was at this time that Moss began dating Devin Devasquez
(a Playboy Playmate) with whom he is married today.

After that, Hunter and Moss have maintained a rather brotherly relationship
until she went to Moss' party at his house where she met Devin. During the
evening, things deteriorated between Devin and her. Devin asked her to leave
and Hunter fell in their garage and hit her head on the ground. Hunter returned
to the kitchen and they ended up fighting on the ground. Hunter regretted
everything that happened. The next day, Moss told her that they could no longer
be as close as before. The incident cost her friendship with him.

On why she wanted to reveal the details of a private nature
For Katherine Kelly Lang. To do him justice because her ex-husband not peddling
bad rumors about her and insist that Ronn Moss has nothing to do with their
separation. Regarding my story with Ronn is to allow fans to understand why
there will never really finding in the history of Ridge and Taylor.

Finally Susan Flannery, I am often asked if it is a party to hide illness, or
because it is a capricious diva. It is neither one nor the other,
people need to know.

--
Lynn K.

Karen

Dec 22, 2013, 8:41:02 PM12/22/13
That French reporter should have asked her how those "thousands of
offers" to do other work were going for her.
--
Karen

Cheri

Dec 22, 2013, 9:40:39 PM12/22/13

"Karen" <no...@noway.com> wrote in message
LOL, she was forever ruined for me with the plastic surgery that made her
look hideous, that...and her criminal behavior with breaking into the
doctors office, but the final straw for me was when the character bedded the
old lizard who had always been granddad to her kids. :-)

Cheri

@gmail.com Zob

Dec 22, 2013, 11:50:09 PM12/22/13
On Sun, 22 Dec 2013 15:04:03 -0800 (PST), Lynn Kelly
<lyn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hunter Tylo (ex-Taylor) gave an interview to a TV station which airs
>B&B in France at 9:30am. It's in French and I used Google Translate
>but some parts are so bizarre I think something was lost in the
>translation. If you're fluent in French, please check out the article
>and help with the translation. Thank you.
>
>http://www.telestar.fr/2013/12/hunter-tylo-son-interview-verite-avec-ronn-nous-avons-pas-mal-flirte/113543

*Zob raises hand*
My grandparents were all French Canadian and I was a college French
major. I knew it would come in handy some day, lol! I just
translated the whole interview. Google Translator is a handy tool to
have but it yields some pretty funky stuff sometimes, lol. I think
it's because it can't detect nuances and idioms. Not only that, but
in this case I have a feeling that Hunter's interview was in English
and had been translated into French for that blog so translating it
back there was a lot of "data loss."

Anyway, this is the interview translation. It's actually pretty
interesting:

"Hunter Tylo, her frank interview:"

"Ronn, Moss and I flirted a lot"

"The tragic departure of Susan Flannery, Katherine Kelly-Lang's
ex-husband's violence and her <Tylo's> amorous history with Ronn Moss,
him also leaving the series... For the first time, Hunter Tylo reveals
all the hidden secrets behind the soap drama Love, Glory and Beauty
<the French name for Bold and the Beautiful> each morning on France 2
at 9:35 a.m. A revealing interview that is going to captivate you!"

T�l�star.fr: "Why did you leave B&B in May 2013?"

Hunter Tylo: "My contract was up. The series completely changed
after Ronn Moss and Susan Flannery left. I was delighted that this
put Taylor in a position as kind of a new matriarch, sort of taking
Stephanie's place. But then Brad Bell, the producer, chose to orient
the series to Brooke's family so..."

T�l�star.fr: "So, did the rivalry between Taylor and Brooke carry
over into real life with Katherine Kelly-Lang?"

Hunter Tylo: "Just once, many years ago. I was in my dressing room
and from the one next to it I heard her ex-husband completely crazed
with anger at a love scene that she had played. Things were thrown. I
had been afraid that he would hurt her and I called security.
Katherine blamed me because she was trying to save her marriage. But
today she is out of this situation and so much better.
All those years we often laughed at our characters' fights."

T�l�star.fr: "What did you think of Susan Flannery leaving?"

Hunter Tylo: "She had told me that she wanted to leave because her
contract negotiations weren't going well. Frankly I thought it would
all work out. I couldn't see them letting Ronn and Susan go at the
same time! Same when Ronn left, I thought he would come back in a
month or two. But nobody came back. And Susan confided in me, "They
will not get me back. I asked them to kill off my character."

"My husband is jealous of Ronn Moss"

T�l�star.fr: "What memories do you have of these fifteen years
working with Ronn Moss?"

Hunter Tylo: "There were some good times and others less so. I was
married to Michael (Tylo) and he was jealous of Ronn. This is the
norm when you play so many love scenes. These are always difficult
moments for the spouses. No matter what the actors say to reassure and
to assuage the reality, this is always a dilemma. So I did everything
to keep Ronn at arm's length during those years. I sensed the danger
because we were playing our scenes with more and more passion. In
2002, my character was "killed." In leaving the series, I was very
touched. Ronn had just separated from his wife Shari Shattuck and he
told me that he felt he was losing his "two wives" at the same time. "

"With Ronn, we flirted a lot"

T�l�star.fr: "When did your relationship change?"

Hunter Tylo: "When I separated from Michael after 18 years together.
The producers asked me to return to B&B. I was happy to get back
together with my family and ... Ronn. We were now free and we flirted
a lot. Our kisses had now become real kisses. We succeeded in
keeping it a secret until a party in New York where we danced closely
against each other in front of our colleagues."

T�l�star.fr: "Would you say that you have lived a real romance?"

Hunter Tylo: "We were playing with fire... But we knew that our story
couldn't last because we were working together on the same show. So
we chose to see other people. It was at that time when he began
dating Devin Devasquez (a Playboy Playmate) to whom he is married
today."

T�l�star.fr: "Are you still close to Ronn?"

Hunter Tylo: "Since then, we have maintained a rather brotherly
relationship. But there had been one concern. "

T�l�star.fr: "When was that?"

Hunter Tylo: "After a fan club meeting August 18 2007. Ronn
organized a party and he invited me to his home. On seeing me, Devin
wasn't very happy. During the evening things deteriorated between
Devin and me. She threw my jacket at me so I could leave and I fell
in their garage and hit my head on the ground. I saw red. I went
back to the kitchen and we were on the floor fighting and pulling
hair. I regret everything that happened. The next day Ron called me
and told me that we could not longer be close like before. It cost me
my friendship with him."

T�l�star.fr: "You're remarried now?"

Hunter Tylo: "Yes. I met Gerson through a net dating site. I had
used a fake name to avoid being recognized. We communicated for a
long time by telephone without knowing that we lived ....200 meters
from each other. We got married after a year. This is a wonderful
man. My daughters lost their brother (her son Michael Jr. died in
2007 at age 19 by drowning due to a epileptic seizure) and their
grandmother in a very short time. They see very little of their
father who lives a long ways away. Gerson is reassuring and also very
religious. That gives them the stability that they need.

"There will never really be a conclusion of the Ridge and Taylor
storyline"

T�l�star.fr: "Why did you want to give us all the details of a
private nature in this interview?"

Hunter Tylo: "For Katherine Kelly Lang. To set the record straight
for her because her ex-husband is spreading false rumors about her and
to clarify the fact that Ronn Moss had nothing to do with their
separation. And concerning my story with Ronn, that was to help my
fans understand why there had never been a conclusion to the Ridge and
Taylor storyline. And lastly for Susan Flannery; people often ask me
if she left to hide an illness, or because she's a capricious diva.
It's neither one nor the other, people need to know that."
Message has been deleted

Lynn Kelly

Dec 23, 2013, 1:09:21 AM12/23/13
On 12/22/13 @ 8:50:09 PM UTC-8, Zob wrote:

>My grandparents were all French Canadian and I was
>a college French major. I knew it would come in
>handy some day, lol! I just translated the whole interview.
>Google Translator is a handy tool to have but it yields
>some pretty funky stuff sometimes, lol. I think it's
>because it can't detect nuances and idioms.

Indeed, thank you very much Zob for the translation; the
interview makes much more sense to me now.

>Hunter Tylo: I was in my dressing room and from the one next to it
>I heard her ex-husband completely crazed with anger at a love scene
>that she had played. Things were thrown. I had been afraid that he
>would hurt her and I called security. Katherine [Kelly Lang] blamed me
>because she was trying to save her marriage.

I wonder if the love scene involved Brooke and Deacon. IIRC, Brad Bell
wrote some intense, hot scenes for them. I might be a a teeny jealous
if I was viewing my wife on an in-house monitor and saw her and another
man engaging in some soft-core porn action.

>Interviewer: "What did you think of Susan Flannery leaving?"
>Hunter Tylo: "She had told me that she wanted to leave because her
>contract negotiations weren't going well. Frankly I thought it would
>all work out. I couldn't see them letting Ronn and Susan go at the
>same time! And Susan confided in me, "They will not get me back.
>I asked them to kill off my character."

We have a tale of two actors who were with the show at its beginnings.
Both decided to leave and wanted their characters killed off. Bell granted
Flannery's request but not Ronn Moss'. Maybe Bell had more story to
tell with Ridge and wasn't ready to say goodbye yet. He is right because
he stated in a recent interview Thorsten Kaye's performances have made
it exciting for him to write Ridge.

>Hunter Tylo: I was happy to get back together with my family and ... Ronn.
>We were now free and we flirted a lot. Our kisses had now become real
>kisses. We succeeded in keeping it a secret until a party in New York
>where we danced closely against each other in front of our colleagues."

Were they doing the tango or dirty dancing?

>Hunter Tylo: "After a fan club meeting August 18 2007. Ronn
>organized a party and he invited me to his home. On seeing me,
>Devin wasn't very happy. During the evening things deteriorated
>between Devin and me. She threw my jacket at me so I could
>leave and I fell in their garage and hit my head on the ground.
>I saw red. I went back to the kitchen and we were on the floor
>fighting and pulling hair.

LOL, I thought cat fights only happened on soaps.

--
Lynn K.

Karen

Dec 23, 2013, 12:32:41 PM12/23/13
On 2013-12-22 23:51:27 -0500, Zob said:

> On Sun, 22 Dec 2013 20:41:02 -0500, Karen <no...@noway.com> wrote:
>

>> That French reporter should have asked her how those "thousands of
>> offers" to do other work were going for her.
>
> You're brutal. I love it, lol.

:-)
--
Karen

Karen

Dec 23, 2013, 12:35:55 PM12/23/13
On 2013-12-23 01:09:21 -0500, Lynn Kelly said:

>> Hunter Tylo: "After a fan club meeting August 18 2007. Ronn
>> organized a party and he invited me to his home. On seeing me,
>> Devin wasn't very happy. During the evening things deteriorated
>> between Devin and me. She threw my jacket at me so I could
>> leave and I fell in their garage and hit my head on the ground.
>> I saw red. I went back to the kitchen and we were on the floor
>> fighting and pulling hair.
>
> LOL, I thought cat fights only happened on soaps.

I think some of these actors take their craft too seriously. They
confuse the lines between real life and soaps. Cat fights a' la
"Dynasty" don't happen in real life.
--
Karen

Renate

Dec 24, 2013, 4:40:58 PM12/24/13
You have never been in a bar in south Georgia? Happens all the time... and not just the redneck bars, but also rather fancy places and especially the country club. :))
Renate

chicagofan

Dec 24, 2013, 5:18:09 PM12/24/13
Zob wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Dec 2013 15:04:03 -0800 (PST), Lynn Kelly
> <lyn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hunter Tylo (ex-Taylor) gave an interview to a TV station which airs
>> B&B in France at 9:30am. It's in French and I used Google Translate
>> but some parts are so bizarre I think something was lost in the
>> translation. If you're fluent in French, please check out the article
>> and help with the translation. Thank you.
>>
>> http://www.telestar.fr/2013/12/hunter-tylo-son-interview-verite-avec-ronn-nous-avons-pas-mal-flirte/113543
>>
> *Zob raises hand*
>
> Hunter Tylo: "After a fan club meeting August 18 2007. Ronn
> organized a party and he invited me to his home. On seeing me, Devin
> wasn't very happy. During the evening things deteriorated between
> Devin and me. She threw my jacket at me so I could leave and I fell
> in their garage and hit my head on the ground. I saw red. I went
> back to the kitchen and we were on the floor fighting and pulling
> hair. I regret everything that happened. The next day Ron called me
> and told me that we could not longer be close like before. It cost me
> my friendship with him."

Wow.... what class! She is something else.
bj

Cheri

Dec 24, 2013, 7:00:40 PM12/24/13

"chicagofan" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message
Well, if she had fallen face first, her lips would've popped. ;-)

Cheri

Message has been deleted

Karen

Dec 29, 2013, 3:35:28 PM12/29/13
LOL! Nope, never been ;-)
--
Karen

chicagofan

Jan 1, 2014, 1:38:50 PM1/1/14
Zob wrote:
> "Cheri" <che...@newsguy.com> wrote:

>>> Wow.... what class! She is something else.
>>> bj
>> Well, if she had fallen face first, her lips would've popped. ;-)
>>
>> Cheri
> You've got to be kidding. Her lips wouldn't have come within two feet
> of the floor. Those boobs would have hit first and she would have
> bounced back to a standing position like one of those "Weeble
> Wobbles!" LOL!

LOL... we are cruel. However, I always wondered why someone who loved
her could not get her to stop what she was doing to herself. She was
such a natural beauty before.
bj

Cheri

Jan 1, 2014, 1:41:00 PM1/1/14

"chicagofan" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message
She was! They do say that some people actually get addicted to "procedures"
and don't really realize how bizarre it's making them look, maybe HT was one
of them.

Cheri

Message has been deleted