Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Y&R: Victoria's weight (or lack thereof)

Visto 2.654 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Zob

no leída,
27 abr 2017, 15:42:1927/4/17
Ok, this might sound snarky, but it's really not intended that way.
Amelia Heinle needs to eat a freaking sandwich or something. Victoria
is looking downright emaciated! I've noticed lately that she's been
looking more and more drawn, but today -- seriously -- I noticed that
she's starting to get that very fragile, tight-skin-over-bones look
that anorexics have. I'm seriously concerned about the actress. That
is not healthy and it's not a good or attractive look. Good grief,
that lady needs to gain some weight. If she looks like this on TV
now, I can't imagine how thin she must be in person.
Victoria, go to the Coffee House and eat a Donut! You'll feel better
and look better!

Frosty

no leída,
27 abr 2017, 16:10:4427/4/17
I want to say there was a thread on this a year ago when her breasts
disappeared.

Primula N

no leída,
27 abr 2017, 16:27:0027/4/17
In article <7qh4gcdm6l4jgeee5...@4ax.com>, zobva_1
@yahoo.com says...
She's getting divorced...maybe the stress is getting to her. Some
people eat more under stress and some can't eat.

Cheri

no leída,
28 abr 2017, 2:00:2728/4/17
"Zob" <zob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
She's looking a lot like the person that plays Kono on Hawaii 5-0, Grace
somebody. I've been wondering if she's been ill or something. So much
pressure put on actresses etc., that it's fairly common.

Cheri

Diva

no leída,
28 abr 2017, 8:14:0528/4/17
OTH, Nikki has dropped a few and looks lovely.

Diva

Zob

no leída,
28 abr 2017, 17:02:2528/4/17
Yes!

marguerite...@gmail.com

no leída,
26 abr 2018, 13:08:3026/4/18
Amelia Heinle looks horrible. She's scary skinny. Young and Restless execs need to intervene.

Slugger

no leída,
26 abr 2018, 18:11:0026/4/18
On 2018-04-26 17:08:29 +0000, marguerite...@gmail.com said:

> Amelia Heinle looks horrible. She's scary skinny. Young and Restless
> execs need to intervene.

On the bright side, it really works for her storyline. I don't think
they'll be pulling a surprise pregnancy on her, at least not one that
will go to term.

Also, is Brash & Sassy still in business? I know she sold out to Newman
Ent., but she hasn't been there in months and everyone else has moved
on.

Legend

no leída,
26 abr 2018, 19:56:3326/4/18
Brash and Sassy has been absorbed by Newman Enterprises. Victoria was in control, until Ashley was hired. Ashley told Victoria, who founded the company when she was barely out of her teens, that she could be involved, until she tried to set Ashley up. Now, who knows?

stp...@gmail.com

no leída,
20 jun 2018, 14:41:0620/6/18
I agree she is too thin to be pretty anymore. Was out of touch with this show for about 15 years and now shocked to see this deterioration in her appearance. Painful to look at. Someone definitely needs to intervene, she will be another Karen Carpenter

debbie.l....@gmail.com

no leída,
18 dic 2018, 20:00:1718/12/18
I do think she has a problem....too thin and not healthy. I wonder why she dosen't see herself as too thin....sad and yep why isn't anyone stepping in? Very bad for her bones and teeth and future health. poor immune system...more likely to have serious health issues.

christ...@gmail.com

no leída,
4 ene 2019, 21:05:254/1/19
Just saw her 1/4/19 episode-sick looking

Renate

no leída,
6 ene 2019, 12:11:156/1/19
On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 9:05:25 PM UTC-5, christ...@gmail.com wrote:
> Just saw her 1/4/19 episode-sick looking

Just dying her her white and leaving off the eye makeup and red lipstick would make her perfect for playing the role of an 90 yr old woman. Her emaciated face really looks old.
Okay... next time I bitch about someone's fatty looking Botox cheeks.
I know...

66dip...@gmail.com

no leída,
13 feb 2019, 5:37:5013/2/19
This actress is definitely scary looking..nothing attractive about being anorexic. Most of the other actresses kn the show frequently wear short sleeves or sleeveless tops, but not "Victoria"- obviously the producers realize that would not go over well. I agree with someone else that she's on her way to become another Karen Carpenter. ALSO, the actress who plays Abby is getting WAY too thin...one of last weeks episodes where she is with Arturo, she is wearing a short skirt- I was SHOCKED at how skinny her legs looked! Honestly, they looked skinnier than her arms. Really bizarre and totally unattractive. Sharon Case also looks like she's dropping weight..I don't understand these women. On the other hand, the actress who plays Mia looks healthy and attractive with nice muscle tone.

Karen S.

no leída,
14 feb 2019, 16:44:5714/2/19
On Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 5:37:50 AM UTC-5, 66dip...@gmail.com wrote:
>This actress is definitely scary looking..nothing attractive about being anorexic. Most of the >other actresses kn the show frequently wear short sleeves or sleeveless tops, but not "Victoria"

She also has the skinniest, most unattractive legs in all of soapdom, and I noticed that long before she started losing the current crop of pounds. A useful wardrobe tip for her would be to wear more pants.

>ALSO, the actress who plays Abby is getting WAY too thin...one of last weeks episodes where >she is with Arturo, she is wearing a short skirt- I was SHOCKED at how skinny her legs looked!

She has thin legs, yes, but she is tall, as well. She just has to watch her wardrobe choices (see my comment above about Victoria).

>Sharon Case also looks like she's dropping weight..I don't understand these women.

I don't think so.

>On the other hand, the actress who plays Mia looks healthy and attractive with nice muscle tone.

Yes, she does. I also think the soap opera wardrobe lady is at work here, making Mia look like a typical South Beach transplant who is not used to the cold Wisconsin weather.

Karen S., JMO

Diva

no leída,
15 feb 2019, 6:40:2715/2/19
Abby, Victoria and Sharon all look like they could fit through the southern border fence slats. Has the catering truck gone AWOL? You can see Sharon' ribs, Abby's profile is disappearing and Vic looks like the anorexic woman in the Metamucil TV commercial.
At one time criticism would have been levelled at Mia for being zoftig, but the looks healthy and vibrant.

Diva

Zob

no leída,
15 feb 2019, 16:40:3415/2/19
On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 02:37:48 -0800 (PST), 66dip...@gmail.com wrote:

>On the other hand, the actress who plays Mia looks healthy and attractive with nice muscle tone.

May I point out that those aren't well-toned pectoral muscles you're
looking at? ;-)

66dip...@gmail.com

no leída,
5 mar 2019, 9:43:595/3/19
Lol, well she definitely has "ample" breasts for sure!

66dip...@gmail.com

no leída,
5 mar 2019, 9:47:015/3/19
I agree. I must also say that watching Lauralee Bell recently is also disappointing. Another anorexic actress who really could use a different, more flattering hairstyle. Just my opinion of course!

Karen S.

no leída,
5 mar 2019, 15:13:165/3/19
On Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 9:47:01 AM UTC-5, 66dip...@gmail.com wrote:
> I agree. I must also say that watching Lauralee Bell recently is also disappointing. Another anorexic actress who really could use a different, more flattering hairstyle. Just my opinion of course!

Lauralee Bell needs eyebrows, fast!

Karen S.

66dip...@gmail.com

no leída,
5 mar 2019, 16:06:135/3/19
That too! The woman needs to move into this century. And eat some food so her pants actually have a rear end to fit into.

Zob

no leída,
6 mar 2019, 2:33:106/3/19
On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 06:47:00 -0800 (PST), 66dip...@gmail.com wrote:

>I agree. I must also say that watching Lauralee Bell recently is also disappointing. Another anorexic actress who really could use a different, more flattering hairstyle. Just my opinion of course!

Watchng the trial, I was thinking that neither Cricket nor Brittany
look at all professional as a prosecutor and a defense attorney. They
both have the same long blonde teenage hair style. It's kind of
ridiculous. There was a time when Y&R had great hair, makeup and
wardrobe people and the way the characters looked always fit their
current storylines. Now it seems to be random.

And yes, Lauralee needs to share a cheeseburger with Amelia.
Se ha eliminado el mensaje

Diva

no leída,
6 mar 2019, 8:12:036/3/19
Nonsense re: hair. Ever watch all the former prosecutors on CNN? They have long hair, good makeup and great facelifts.

Diva

66dip...@gmail.com

no leída,
6 mar 2019, 8:16:166/3/19
Oh boy...lol, don't get me started on news anchors ...

Primula N

no leída,
6 mar 2019, 8:48:336/3/19
In article <ijct7e10aka2adnm5...@4ax.com>, zobva_1
@yahoo.com says...
> Watchng the trial, I was thinking that neither Cricket nor Brittany
> look at all professional as a prosecutor and a defense attorney. They
> both have the same long blonde teenage hair style.

Just an FYI which I found interesting...the woman playing Brittany
(Lauren Woodland) went to law school after she was on the show many
years ago and is a practicing attorney.

That's probably why she's only on for very short periods lately, she
does have her regular job. ;-)

66dip...@gmail.com

no leída,
6 mar 2019, 8:58:136/3/19
I had to laugh when I saw LauraLee Bell wearing open toed HIGH heeled shoes with her lawyerly business suit. Funny stuff!

Karen S.

no leída,
6 mar 2019, 11:56:476/3/19
On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 8:58:13 AM UTC-5, 66dip...@gmail.com wrote:
> I had to laugh when I saw LauraLee Bell wearing open toed HIGH heeled shoes with her lawyerly business suit. Funny stuff!

I'm not sure I understand why think open toed high heels are on the prohibited list?

Karen S.

66dip...@gmail.com

no leída,
6 mar 2019, 15:39:246/3/19
Honestly, my brother was an attorney. He truly would laugh at those shoes. It's not just the fact that they are open toed, but the very high stacked heels. Same deal for a doctor...some things really are on the prohibitive list. In another vein, it was silly when they showed Lilly in prison and she was wearing jeans and a shirt with buttons. No prison in the US has that "dress code." And the glitter eyeshadow from the card she got was also impossible. I know I'm being nit-picky, but it's like with the pool scenes in the winter time- I wish the writers would keep it just a wee bit more real sometimes.

Nyssa

no leída,
6 mar 2019, 16:02:196/3/19
How about totally unrealistic and impractical in Wisconsin
in wintertime?

But then they've always ignored the cold weather environment
when it comes to wardrobe, so why should they change now?

Nyssa, who wouldn't wear open-toed shoes or ultra high heels
ever regardless of the weather

66dip...@gmail.com

no leída,
6 mar 2019, 16:24:466/3/19
That's true too. I guess the writers figure we'll suspend reality, which, face it, we have to...it's a soap. But it would be nice to see the actors dress like real people occasionally...sometimes Sharon is dressed a bit more like a regular person.

Primula N

no leída,
6 mar 2019, 16:54:596/3/19
In article <ce65e80e-0e0a-434d...@googlegroups.com>,
66dip...@gmail.com says...
> they showed Lilly in prison and she was wearing jeans and a shirt with buttons.

Several years ago I was taking Lifelong Learning classes for older
adults at a college (they are typically an hour class or two a week in
each topic). One of the classes I took was about the criminal justice
system. The teacher took us on a "field trip" to San Quentin one
morning. Most of the inmates had light blue shirts and darker blue
jeans. (We were told not to wear jeans.) As we entered the prison we
saw a room to the side with new inmates being processed and they were
wearing orange jumpsuits (temporary, just to show their status). But
the general inmate population had the shirts and blue jeans on. Quite
an eye opener, I'd never been any place like that before and none of my
classmates had either.

Karen S.

no leída,
6 mar 2019, 19:41:376/3/19
On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 3:39:24 PM UTC-5, 66dip...@gmail.com wrote:
> Honestly, my brother was an attorney. He truly would laugh at those shoes. It's not just the fact that they are open toed, but the very high stacked heels. Same deal for a doctor...some things really are on the prohibitive list. In another vein, it was silly when they showed Lilly in prison and she was wearing jeans and a shirt with buttons. No prison in the US has that "dress code." And the glitter eyeshadow from the card she got was also impossible. I know I'm being nit-picky, but it's like with the pool scenes in the winter time- I wish the writers would keep it just a wee bit more real sometimes.

I'm an officer of the court. I spent my career working for the state judiciary in New Jersey and was in and out of various courtrooms all the time. Never, in all that time, did I ever experience a "prohibitive" list as far as clothing was concerned.

Karen S.

Karen S.

no leída,
6 mar 2019, 19:46:446/3/19
Indeed, jeans, khakis, t-shirts and button-down "work" style denim shirts are permitted in most prisons. As you stated, only in special situations, such as new inmates or work/release programs, is there any kind of "uniform". It's cheaper for the prison systems to regulate clothing instead of supplying it.

Karen S.

Karen S.

no leída,
6 mar 2019, 19:46:516/3/19

alec...@gmail.com

no leída,
20 abr 2020, 23:35:2220/4/20
On Friday, 28 April 2017 03:42:19 UTC+8, Zob wrote:
> Ok, this might sound snarky, but it's really not intended that way.
> Amelia Heinle needs to eat a freaking sandwich or something. Victoria
> is looking downright emaciated! I've noticed lately that she's been
> looking more and more drawn, but today -- seriously -- I noticed that
> she's starting to get that very fragile, tight-skin-over-bones look
> that anorexics have. I'm seriously concerned about the actress. That
> is not healthy and it's not a good or attractive look. Good grief,
> that lady needs to gain some weight. If she looks like this on TV
> now, I can't imagine how thin she must be in person.
> Victoria, go to the Coffee House and eat a Donut! You'll feel better
> and look better!
Sharon, Amelia & Melissa y are all super thin /anorexic..what are these girls doing to keep so thin ? Remember that TV puts 20lbs on you apparently so how skinny are these girls in real life ???

0 mensajes nuevos