23 years of "The Bold and the Beautiful" in a hilarious and surreal 6-minute animated infographic

Lynn Kelly

May 14, 2021, 3:00:00 PM5/14/21

So I was reading the B&B Reddit and someone posted the
link below to a hilarious video about the Ridge, Brooke, and
Taylor saga through the years. I'm LMAO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNOFPHUl-Oo

--
Lynn K.

Renate

May 22, 2021, 11:27:25 AM5/22/21
This is hilarious! How could I watch this? LOL

Zob

May 28, 2021, 2:33:06 PM5/28/21
LOL! And that didn't even include the past 11 years!
I know I've been watching too much TV because I remembered everything
they were talking about in the video.