Thank God, Abby is...

Renate

Nov 8, 2021, 11:23:58 AM11/8/21
... going to stop whining over the Blanket! Yay, she is going to be surprised by a sexy new Chance played by Conner Floyd.
As soon as Chance returns they can retire Blanket (same one for months) and send him upstairs for a few years.
Whadda relief!!!!

Zob

Nov 13, 2021, 9:04:12 PM11/13/21
On Mon, 8 Nov 2021 08:23:57 -0800 (PST), Renate <muun...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>... going to stop whining over the Blanket! Yay, she is going to be surprised by a sexy new Chance played by Conner Floyd.
>As soon as Chance returns they can retire Blanket (same one for months) and send him upstairs for a few years.
>Whadda relief!!!!

+1,000,000

BTW, you can call me politically incorrect, but somebody has to say
it. By never showing the baby they've avoided the subject of whether
he looks like Abby or Devon.

And speaking of the surrogate babydaddy ... I've found it weird that
they wanted Devon to be the father for his connection to Chance aka
Phillip Chancellor IV, since he is no blood relation to him. Chance's
father is the son of Jill Abbot and Phillip Chancellor II, and Devon's
father,Tucker McCall, is son of Katherine Chancellor and Arthur
Hendricks. If they wanted a close blood relative of Chance's to be the
baby's father, they should have looked up Ronan Malloy. At least
Chance and Ronan had the same mother and are closely related
genetically.

Renate

Nov 16, 2021, 1:06:09 PM11/16/21
On Saturday, November 13, 2021 at 9:04:12 PM UTC-5, Zob wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Nov 2021 08:23:57 -0800 (PST), Renate
Yep, the complexion of Blanket would be interesting, ;)
I actually wondered about the whole Devon / Chancellor connection. Thanks for clearing this up for me.

Renate