B&B: Eric/Quinn/Carter

Zob

Sep 15, 2021, 4:03:17 PM9/15/21
There have been a whole lot of bad storylines in the soaps over the
years, but this has to be a top contender for the absolute worst.

Eric has erectile dysfunction and in his mind he can't "satisfy" his
wife, Quinn. So he blindsided her by asking her ex-lover Carter to
have sex with her in order to "meet her needs in that area", allegedly
because Eric loves her so much.
This is so stupid that it's insulting to the viewers.

For the love of God, Eric, buy her a damn vibrator!

lamb...@msn.com

Sep 16, 2021, 11:48:49 AM9/16/21
I totaly agree with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renate

Sep 18, 2021, 5:21:28 PM9/18/21
On Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 11:48:49 AM UTC-4, lamb...@msn.com wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Sep 2021 16:03:13 -0400, Zob <zob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >There have been a whole lot of bad storylines in the soaps over the
> >years, but this has to be a top contender for the absolute worst.
> >
> >Eric has erectile dysfunction, and in his mind he can't "satisfy" his
> >wife, Quinn. So he blindsided her by asking her ex-lover Carter to
> >have sex with her in order to "meet her needs in that area", allegedly
> >because Eric loves her so much.
> >This is so stupid that it's insulting to the viewers.
> >
> >For the love of God, Eric, buy her a damn vibrator!
> I totaly agree with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, of course, nobody has heard of oral sex. But maybe the "old Lizard" ,as Cheri called him, wants to watch!!! LOL

Zob

Sep 20, 2021, 8:29:30 PM9/20/21
On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 14:21:27 -0700 (PDT), Renate <muun...@gmail.com>
wrote: