Y&R Marla Adams and Tracey Bregman good hair days in the 80's

Lynn Kelly

Jul 13, 2021, 12:19:09 AM7/13/21
Thank you to the Redditor who posted the following gem in the Y&R subreddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/youngandtherestless/comments/ofadex/this_gem_popped_up_on_my_facebook_feed_today_get/

Zob

Jul 22, 2021, 2:51:33 AM7/22/21
Wow! It was nice to see Marla Adams when she was looking young and
vital. It's a sad reminder of what age does to us all.
Tracy Bregman looks just like I remember her from the 1980s. That
decade sure had a distinctive Big hair fashion!

Renate

Jul 23, 2021, 6:11:50 PM7/23/21
I remember her even more beautiful in the Secret Storm in the 70s. Just perfect.
Renate

Nyssa

Jul 24, 2021, 8:28:43 AM7/24/21
Wasn't her character's name "Belle" in the Secret Storm?
Married to a governor candidate in the story line? Backstory
was poor girl clawed up the ranks to a stunning high class
lady a la Pygmalion?

I also seem to remember the character of her mother always
reminding her of her roots back in their backwater small
town and calling her by her character's "real" name. ;)

The things you can remember from decades past yet can't
remember to buy a head of lettuce when you're in the
grocery store. lol

Nyssa, who did remember the lettuce this trip