B&B: oh give me a break!?!

Lynda P

Apr 12, 2021, 4:10:32 PM4/12/21
I guess we’re not supposed to remember Thomas’s past, but it was pretty funny today seeing him so upset about Vinny’s death by a hit and run. Wasn’t it less then 2 years ago when he purposely forced that Forester intern off the road and left her for dead. He got away with, at the least, with manslaughter. Why was that storyline dropped?

luisavt

Apr 12, 2021, 6:02:06 PM4/12/21
On Monday, April 12, 2021 at 3:10:32 PM UTC-5, lyndaga...@gmail.com wrote:
> I guess we’re not supposed to remember Thomas’s past, but it was pretty funny today seeing him so upset about Vinny’s death by a hit and run. Wasn’t it less then 2 years ago when he purposely forced that Forester intern off the road and left her for dead. He got away with, at the least, with manslaughter. Why was that storyline dropped?

That’s right! He drove Emma off the road, and although we saw her die after a short time, I don’t think he could know that for certain. He just stood there looking down the canyon with a twinkle in his eye. All of these people get away with too much. There’s no reason to think Bill and Liam will be any different. Bill has put Liam in a bad position since Bill was the run part of the hit and run. I don’t feel sorry for Liam though, because I feel he should have been giving Hope some space. But of course he was panicking since he doesn’t have Steffy as a backup at the moment. Poor Emma lost her life trying to get the truth to Hope, and now Flo is welcomed, Zoe is still at Forrester, and Hope has built a life around Thomas. Would it have killed Hope to walk over to him today and drape her arms around him and hug him from behind?

Zob

Apr 12, 2021, 11:04:09 PM4/12/21
On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 15:02:04 -0700 (PDT), luisavt <luisa...@aol.com>
wrote:

>On Monday, April 12, 2021 at 3:10:32 PM UTC-5, lyndaga...@gmail.com wrote:
>> I guess we’re not supposed to remember Thomas’s past, but it was pretty funny today seeing him so upset about Vinny’s death by a hit and run. Wasn’t it less then 2 years ago when he purposely forced that Forester intern off the road and left her for dead. He got away with, at the least, with manslaughter. Why was that storyline dropped?
>
>That’s right! He drove Emma off the road, and although we saw her die after a short time, I don’t think he could know that for certain. He just stood there looking down the canyon with a twinkle in his eye. All of these people get away with too much. There’s no reason to think Bill and Liam will be any different. Bill has put Liam in a bad position since Bill was the run part of the hit and run. I don’t feel sorry for Liam though, because I feel he should have been giving Hope some space. But of course he was panicking since he doesn’t have Steffy as a backup at the moment. Poor Emma lost her life trying to get the truth to Hope, and now Flo is welcomed, Zoe is still at Forrester, and Hope has built a life around Thomas. Would it have killed Hope to walk over to him today and drape her arms around him and hug him from behind?

It should have been Hope who Liam ran over. Then everybody else on the
show would finally be able to just get on with their lives instead of
having her at the center of every storyline.