Y&R Sharon

Zob

Feb 25, 2021, 5:42:53 PM2/25/21
I could say a lot about Sharon's storyline right now, but that's not
why I'm writing this. I just found out that Sharon Case's birthday
was this month and she turned 50. FIFTY!!!!!!!!
Either I'm getting really old, or that is one well-preserved
fifty-year-old. Because she looks better than ever lately.

Renate

Mar 7, 2021, 10:58:17 PM3/7/21
She has aged very well, but if you look at some pix from the years past, you can tell the difference. We just see her all the time.
I guess she has a great Botox person to keep every wrinkle filled out.