Y&R: Anybody want to jump on this bandwagon with me?

Zob

Jul 22, 2022, 9:29:59 PM7/22/22
Better hurry, the wagon is filling up fast. It's the Hate Victoria
Express. I can't stand her smarmy, self-congratulating, arrogant,
judgmental self. *barf emoji*

#TeamAdamNewman.

Renate

Aug 1, 2022, 2:03:27 PM8/1/22
I have never liked Victoria, so it is not a big stretch for me.
So she basically slept with her husband to con him out of $250 000 000.
One could judge her for this, right? But she did it all with Mommy and Daddy's approval. Kind of weird.
Her smug, triumphant face gets under my skin, too.
Kudos to Amelia Heinle for evoking those strong feeling in us. It also gives me hope, that they set her up for a fall.
She'll get her comeuppance.
Same thing with Diane Jenkins. She and her coolness under pressure seem to win the upperhand against Phyllis (for a while anyway). Or do you believe her act? I am not sure, but... Again well played by the actress, Susan Walters.

Zob

Dec 21, 2022, 8:17:31 PM12/21/22
On Mon, 1 Aug 2022 11:03:26 -0700 (PDT), Renate <muun...@gmail.com>
wrote:
I'm firmly in the Diane Jenkins camp. I think she truly wanted to
change and make amends for the past so she can have a relationship
with her son and grandson. But who knows.
But then again, I also love Sheila Carter, currently over on B&B, and
I always root for her to get away when the authorities come looking
for her, LOL. I'm hoping she will leave Los Angeles and move back to
Genoa City. That town needs a little excitement.

Zob

Dec 21, 2022, 8:19:35 PM12/21/22
On Mon, 1 Aug 2022 11:03:26 -0700 (PDT), Renate <muun...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I just realized that I'm writing replies to posts that are several
months old. I don't even know if anybody at all still monitors this
group. Oh, well.

Nyssa

Dec 22, 2022, 9:09:24 AM12/22/22
Heh heh.

I still lurk, but the posts have been very rare over the
past few months. Since I don't watch it anymore, I can't
even keep up with the storylines via the posts either.

At least Y&R hasn't been dumped onto streaming only as
DOOL has been. The way the network suits group-think,
I don't doubt that the rest of the soaps will follow
to be replaced by more mindless drivel (talk shows, game
shows, and alternate reality crap).

Nyssa, who can't stream on a dialup connection and would
never pay for streaming even if she had the bandwidth

Renate

Jan 19, 2023, 11:21:23 PM1/19/23
She might come back yet. I am rooting for a fight between her and Diane -King Kong vs. Godzilla!
Zob, dear friend, you are as naive as Jack.
Renate