B&b Hope's Appropriate Attire?

Lynn Kelly

Jun 15, 2021, 11:13:09 PM6/15/21
Last week when Dope and Justin visited Lame in prison, she
was wearing a black dress and I didn't realized the significance
of her attire until now. She looked like a grieving widow and
blamed Dollar Bill's for covering up Lame's crime which ended
her intimate relationship with Lame. I wonder if Dope will sue
Bill for loss of consortium? :-)

When Lame asked Thomas to take care of his family and Dope, my
mind went there and wondered if Lame's request will lead to
coitus for Dumbass and Dope. Of course she'll get an itch and
ask Dumbass to scratch it for her. The only question remaining
for me is can Dope hold out until the November sweeps.

--
Lynn K.