OJ Simpson CBS Pre-Emptio

Eva Weitzel

Jan 23, 1995, 3:17:35 PM1/23/95
Hello Fellow RAT'erS on CBS.

I have been informed that CBS will not televise Y&R or B&B for atleast
a week and it could go on even longer. CBS has decided to show the
OJ opening Statements instead of its #1 top rated soap Y&R. Remember this
could go on for weeks..

Call CBS news at 202-457-4321 then 3 and ask to leave a comment. Tell
them you want your Favorite show back on the air now!!!! Don't let them
keep you in limbo!!! Would they dare take off there night time programing
for weeks at a time to show a Court Room!!!!! Noooo. If you do not
want to make a long distance phone call then call your local CBS affiliate
and let them know what you think!!!

Thanks

Eva----Keep Smilin :)
---
þ QMPro 1.52 þ New Mail not found. Start whine-pout sequence? (Y/N)

--
+========================================================================+
| "Young & Restless" http://www.digimark.net/wow/yr/ |

Kathy

Jan 23, 1995, 7:37:20 PM1/23/95
In article <smilinD2...@netcom.com>,

Eva Weitzel <smi...@netcom.com> wrote:
>Hello Fellow RAT'erS on CBS.
>
>I have been informed that CBS will not televise Y&R or B&B for atleast
>a week and it could go on even longer. CBS has decided to show the
>OJ opening Statements instead of its #1 top rated soap Y&R. Remember this
>could go on for weeks..
>
>Call CBS news at 202-457-4321 then 3 and ask to leave a comment. Tell
>them you want your Favorite show back on the air now!!!! Don't let them
>keep you in limbo!!! Would they dare take off there night time programing
>for weeks at a time to show a Court Room!!!!! Noooo. If you do not
>want to make a long distance phone call then call your local CBS affiliate
>and let them know what you think!!!

Does anybody know if ATWT will be on? My VCR only taped OJ stuff today
so I didn't know if they played it earlier or not.

Kathy

Sullys Maze

Jan 23, 1995, 10:23:26 PM1/23/95

smi...@netcom.com (Eva Weitzel) writes:
>Hello Fellow RAT'erS on CBS.
>
>I have been informed that CBS will not televise Y&R or B&B for atleast
>a week and it could go on even longer. CBS has decided to show the
>OJ opening Statements instead of its #1 top rated soap Y&R. Remember this
>could go on for weeks..
>
>Call CBS news at 202-457-4321 then 3 and ask to leave a comment. Tell
>them you want your Favorite show back on the air now!!!! Don't let them
>keep you in limbo!!! Would they dare take off there night time programing
>for weeks at a time to show a Court Room!!!!! Noooo. If you do not
>want to make a long distance phone call then call your local CBS affiliate
>and let them know what you think!!!
>

>Thanks
>
>Eva----Keep Smilin :)
>---
> ~ QMPro 1.52 ~ New Mail not found. Start whine-pout sequence? (Y/N)

>--
>+========================================================================+
>| "Young & Restless" http://www.digimark.net/wow/yr/ |
>| "Bold & Beautiful" http://www.digimark.net/wow/bb/ |
>| ---------------------------------------------------------------------- |
>| Eva Weitzel - (smi...@netcom.com) |
>+========================================================================+

Anyone know about ATWT? It was not on today (grump)
Earlene

Susan Davis

Jan 24, 1995, 11:32:50 AM1/24/95

Well, I taped ATWT and also got OJ stuff. It shows here at 11:00 am
and for some reason we are always one day behind (have been for
years) so I haven't seen the Janice Dream one that you all have been
talking about!!

I just hope that if it is pre-empted for some people than it is for
all people because then we don't miss any of the story line. What
I really hate is when they pre-empt it locally but not nationally and
then you miss a few key shows.

I wish they would just keep the OJ stuff to a nightly synopsys of
no more than 1 hour. Most of us are at work during the day anyway
and nobody (well maybe somebody) is going to tape an entire day of
OJ stuff.

This sucks!

-- SUSAN DAVIS
ATWT Fan for about 15 years

Gaugie

Jan 24, 1995, 11:19:20 PM1/24/95
The Y & R aired in the Anaheim, Calif. Area Today at 12:30 p.m.
B & B did not air today.

It started with Mamie and John Kissing and talking about it.
John didn't know why he did it, but confessed to Mamie that she was
responsible for the raising of his children.

Jack came in and told his dad that he married the wrong woman, (referring
to Mamie in jest), Mamie was embarrassed. Jack wanted to know if he
embarrassed her. John said nothing.

Jill tried to get Nina to testify for her, and Ryan doesn't want her to.

Jill went to see Katherine and get her testimony.

Nick made a date with Sharon, Nicky overheard and called Victor. Nick
went to Sharon's apartment and asked her to put on her coat.
Jack told his father he was going to ask Laun to marry him. John was
pleased.

Meanwhile Laun is at Doctor's having tests for her stomach pain.

I didn't see the last half hour, sorry I went to lunch. .

Barbara Neff

Jan 25, 1995, 1:38:48 PM1/25/95