"Trend Street" spoilers"

Legend

Mar 21, 2021, 9:45:57 PM3/21/21
1 ) Rey's illness, which resembles Covid, will continue to worsen. However, no deaths are predicted.

2 ) . Faith will be departing. It's believed that the actress has been cast in a sitcom.

3 ) . The saga of Ashland Locke, his wife, son, and Kyle will continue.

4 ) . A new head writer has been hired. I believe her first name is either Sally or Susan.

5 ) . Chelsea will continue to improve, physically, and will take her revenge on Adam. Kill him? I doubt that would be taken seriously!

6 ) . What does all this mean? Let's just hope Sally or Sue know what they're doing. A little bit, at least.