Y&R: Marla Adams won Best Supporting Actress award on Daytime Emmys

Zob

Jun 25, 2021, 9:43:10 PM6/25/21
I was so happy to see Marla get the award she so richly deserves for
her portrayal of Dina Mergeron on Y&R. She tore up the scenery and
commanded attention in every single scene she was in. What a great
actress... and she made Y&R bearable to watch during some otherwise
rough patches of storylines and writing.

Renate

Jun 25, 2021, 10:43:42 PM6/25/21
She was absolutely the best. I am so glad she got an Emmy.
General Hospital 's Max Gail got an Emmy also for a similar story line.
Both of them received the recognition they deserved, though both story lines just broke my heart.

Renate

Renate

Jun 25, 2021, 10:47:00 PM6/25/21
On Friday, June 25, 2021 at 9:43:10 PM UTC-4, Zob wrote:
And, IMHO, it was the best awards show in a long time. I am notorious for switching channels, but i stayed put.

Legend

Jun 26, 2021, 2:27:43 PM6/26/21
> Renateg

What can I add... .