Y&R Paul's stupid quote

tljames

Aug 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/7/96

I will be so relieved to get this wedding done with if only
to have Paul quit referring to Christine as "my bride to be". This
grates on my nerves,and he seems to say it at least once every show.
A close second would be "the future Mrs. Williams".
Whoever posted that Paul was a dork hit the nail on the head.
Between that embarrassing scene with the fake nose/glasses yesterday
and the equally humiliating bad accent scene of today,someone at
Y&R is determined to make him look like an ass. Are they attempting
to show some "playful and charming" side of Mr. P.I.? He looks like
an idiot,let's see Victor in a fake nose and glasses scene. Now that
would be playful. :)

Stacy C

Aug 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/7/96

Here, here! And the CORNY speech he said to the Bug during the wedding
made me puke!!!!!!!!!!

KFoster275

Aug 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/8/96

Equally annoying is how you KNOW they are going to say "Well, good morning
MR. Williams" " Good morning, MRS. Williams" to which one will reply "Boy
do I like the sound of that!" GAG

DebBlah

Aug 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/9/96

Worst line of the week had to be, Nina's before the wedding.
the bug is standing in front of a full length mirror, in a plain
white bathrobe, hair as stringy as ever, admiring herself in
a weak attempt to be pensive. Nina walks up behind her and
says "I've never seen a more beautiful bride" HUH? "You're
glowing" HUH? I'm sorry, I still believe that the Bell's have
hired LauraLee's grandma to write these lines because I sure
didn't see what they were seeing!
Deb

Scott M. James

Aug 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/9/96

>Equally annoying is how you KNOW they are going to say "Well, good morning
>MR. Williams" " Good morning, MRS. Williams" to which one will reply "Boy
>do I like the sound of that!" GAG

Oh, great! I got annoyed with that the first time I saw it when it was called
"Gone With the Wind"!!!!!!

Sincerely the President of the "I Hate Olivia & Danny" Club,
Scott M. James XVIII½