GH: Rena Sofer Tattoos (Was Kevin's Scars)

kel...@wfu.edu

Mar 29, 1995, 3:00:00 AM3/29/95
> Besides, if an actor really did have something the character didn't, say, for example, Rena's many
> tattoos and Lois' zero tattoos, they'd just cover it with make-up,
> they probably wouldn't write a story to explain it.

What tattoos does Rena Sofer have??? I never read about that anywhere
and was wondering if someone could fill me in on this...

Kim Kreis

Mar 29, 1995, 3:00:00 AM3/29/95

Sorry I was running out the door as these came on and did not have time to write them all down, but just wanted to make a few comments.
First, Gosh thay should get Katie Couric to do an awards show, she was funny
Second, yeah for all the ABC soaps with a bunch of nominations.
Was impressed that three of the best actress nominations were from ABC soaps. As a watcher of all three I can easily dismiss Erica for the bazillionth time, just because of the other competition. I hope she doesn't get a sympathy vote which would ignore two great acting performances by Erika Sleazak, and Leslie Charleson.
Oh well had not seen any chat about the nominations so wanted to start it going.
Kim

bess anderson

Mar 29, 1995, 3:00:00 AM3/29/95
Kim Kreis writes:

Well, I got a chance to write them down, so here goes:

Lead Actor: David Canary (Adam, AMC)
Brad Maule (Tony, GH)
Michael Zaslow (Roger, GL)
Justin Deas (Buzz, GL)
Peter Bergman (Jack, Y&R)

Lead Actress: Susan Lucci (Erica, AMC)
Leslie Charleson (Monica, GH)
Marge Dusay (Alex, GL)
Maeve Kinkaed (Vanessa, GL)
Erika Slezak (Viki,etc OLTL)

Drama Series: All My Children
Days of Our Lives
General Hospital
Young and the Restless

What else? Lead Actor nominees were announced by Mark Pinter and
Robin Christopher (Grant and Lorna, AW) , Lead Actress by Elizabeth
Keifer and Emily Menighan (sp?) (Blake, GL and ?? - I'm blanking),
and Drama Series by Kilary B. Smith and Roger Howarth (Nora and Todd,
OLTL). I don't know when we find out who was nominated for supporting
categories, directing, etc, anyone else know?

The Emmy's will air Friday, May 19th on NBC, I assume at 9pm eastern
time (they didn't say one way or the other)

That's all I know for now!
Bess

Michalle S Gould

Mar 30, 1995, 3:00:00 AM3/30/95
EAN...@cpua.it.luc.edu (bess anderson) writes:

>Drama Series: All My Children
> Days of Our Lives
> General Hospital
> Young and the Restless

DAYS OF OUR LIVES???????????
Are these people insane?
Michalle

S. A. Wilson

Mar 31, 1995, 3:00:00 AM3/31/95
In article <3lf6dd$p...@vixen.cso.uiuc.edu>,
Michalle S Gould <mgo...@ux4.cso.uiuc.edu> wrote:
:

Probably so. Though on the positive side no actor/ress was
nominated, and there was no mention for direction or writing.
And all the Satan Crap occurred more than likely after the
deadline for 94. I would wager it was just some stupid nod
to the fact the show will be 30 this fall, and they also wanted
to seem unbiased and have an NBC soap amongst the nominations.
They should have chosen AW, despite the fact that I don't watch
AW, there is no way that DOOL can even come near it in being
considered in this category.

I always wondered how many folks, especially long time watchers,
have given up on DULL within the past 2 years. From what I read
in this group it seems as it is a vast amount. At one time the
show brought such intense devotion, and now it seems to bring
out intense loathing. There was a time that it could have returned
to its past, but too much has happened, and it has swerved to far
from its basic roots that I cannot see it every returning to the
show I loved. TMFIC now are pathetic losers, and there is no hope
that they will actually come up with something, we will never see
the same quality that is presently on GH or others. TMFIC surely
are not in GREAT demand to be hired on some other show.

--
In Heaven, everything is fine. || Sally A. Wilson
In Heaven, everything is fine. || Spudstress

kimifevr...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2018, 1:45:42 AM3/14/18
She have 3 tattoos

Lynn Kelly

Mar 15, 2018, 8:52:52 PM3/15/18
On 3/13/18 @ 10:45:42 PM UTC-7, kimifevr...@gmail.com wrote:

>She have 3 tattoos

Since Sofer joined B&B, she has been in several love scenes
and I haven't seen any tatoos on her character so the makeup
artist must've covered them.

--
Lynn K.

Koko

Apr 25, 2018, 10:32:45 AM4/25/18
This is from 23 years ago...???? Odd how those old posts come up.