AMC-John Callahan

Jaime Ann Rehus

Sep 5, 2000, 1:41:25 AM9/5/00
Huh? I never said anything to Newsgroup. I know who i saw. Doesn't matter
what you think. I'm not the only one that saw him there.

lexy

Sep 5, 2000, 12:27:27 PM9/5/00
Jaime Ann Rehus wrote:

> Huh? I never said anything to Newsgroup. I know who i saw. Doesn't matter
> what you think. I'm not the only one that saw him there.

Her point was, I think, that when you post something like "I saw John
Callahan at the grocery store", we want to know more. Did he look good;
what was he buying; Was Eva with him; what was he wearing; etc.???
Maybe you're not familiar with RATSA, but there is no need to be so
defensive around here.
Lexy

Texensis

Sep 6, 2000, 10:49:05 AM9/6/00
Yes; that would anyone's natural question. There should be a word for
peeking in what's in other people's shopping cart--something akin to what
"eavesdropping" is to "conversation." The express-line combinations of ten
items are sometimes really mystifying.

"Alana" <midi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

| Jaime Ann Rehus wrote in message ...
| >Saw him at the A&P last week!
| >

| So...what was in his CART? Spill!

DonnaB

Sep 7, 2000, 12:11:59 PM9/7/00
On Wed, 06 Sep 2000 14:49:05 GMT while packing away their
summer white since its after Labor Day in
rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc "Texensis"
<miste...@worldnet.att.net> said:

> Yes; that would anyone's natural question. There should be a word for
> peeking in what's in other people's shopping cart--something akin to what
> "eavesdropping" is to "conversation." The express-line combinations of ten
> items are sometimes really mystifying.

carting
cartdropping
carting the eaves
??

--
DonnaB <*> ICQ: 308592 Yahoo & AIM: shallotpeel 8^>

"The city is not a concrete jungle, it is a human zoo." -
Desmond Morris, in The Human Zoo, (Introduction, 1969)

sfja...@my-deja.com

Sep 7, 2000, 4:17:16 PM9/7/00
In article <8p1bmj$7...@dispatch.concentric.net>,

"Alana" <midi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Jaime Ann Rehus wrote in message ...
> >Saw him at the A&P last week!
> >

> So...what was in his CART? Spill!

Let me take a stab at this...

A large Grade A Eyebrow comb
A magazine on what's new and fashionable in chesthair stylings

Jason "That was mean, but I couldn't resist" Atwater

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Ashley Trent

Sep 7, 2000, 5:30:33 PM9/7/00
>Let me take a stab at this...
>
>A large Grade A Eyebrow comb
>A magazine on what's new and fashionable in chesthair stylings
>
>Jason "That was mean, but I couldn't resist" Atwater

Awww ... meanie! :-) I personally think his caveman look is kinda cute.
Besides, he needed those eyebrows to shade him from the sight of FH's
super-scary horseteeth.

Ash
~~~~~~
Ashley's AMC Fan Fiction
http://www.geocities.com/ficgrrl_2000/index.html
~~~~~~
Maricks Mailing List
http://www.egroups.com/group/maricks

sfja...@my-deja.com

Sep 7, 2000, 6:54:01 PM9/7/00
In article <20000907173033...@ng-ct1.aol.com>,

fic...@aol.comnospam (Ashley Trent) wrote:
> >Let me take a stab at this...
> >
> >A large Grade A Eyebrow comb
> >A magazine on what's new and fashionable in chesthair stylings
> >
> >Jason "That was mean, but I couldn't resist" Atwater
>
> Awww ... meanie! :-) I personally think his caveman look is kinda
cute.
> Besides, he needed those eyebrows to shade him from the sight of FH's
> super-scary horseteeth.
>
> Ash
> ~~~~~~

I never said he wasn't attractive (he is). His eyebrows just give
me the willies sometimes.

As for FH's teeth, I love the actress and it is great to see a woman
in her 40s who actually looks her age (and she is very pretty IMHO)!
She seems to have a lack of vanity that is refreshing. I mean, I love
Susan Lucci, but could you imagine Erica Kane pulling out a pair of
bifocal-like glasses to read a letter? NOT!

Jason "But yes Her teeth do remind me of piano keys" Atwater

Aisling Willow Grey

Sep 8, 2000, 12:28:55 AM9/8/00
> >> Yes; that would anyone's natural question. There should be a word for
> > peeking in what's in other people's shopping cart--something akin to what
> > "eavesdropping" is to "conversation." The express-line combinations of ten
> > items are sometimes really mystifying.
>
> carting
> cartdropping
> carting the eaves
> ??<<

Oooh! A Sniglet! We need a Sniglet!

How about...snoopermarketing?

Aisling

new...@my-deja.com

Sep 8, 2000, 12:26:25 PM9/8/00
In article <8p96a0$qia$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
sfja...@my-deja.com wrote:

> As for FH's teeth, I love the actress and it is great to see a woman
> in her 40s who actually looks her age (and she is very pretty IMHO)!

My little one's teeth are coming in (four present and accounted for,
two more on the way), and they're looking a bit piano-key-y. I was a
bit worried about it until I read your post. I would be oh-so happy if
she turns out to look like Finola Hughes...well, minus the huge belly,
of course. :)

ProudMama
"Who proves that perfect teeth don't necessarily make you beautiful"

Kathy Monroe

Sep 9, 2000, 11:03:58 AM9/9/00
Ashley Trent <fic...@aol.comnospam> wrote:

>Awww ... meanie! :-) I personally think his caveman look is kinda cute.
>Besides, he needed those eyebrows to shade him from the sight of FH's
>super-scary horseteeth.

I think we should all be grateful that that bushiness is his eyebrows.
One of these days it's gonna be coming out of his ears, nose, *etc.*

Kathy "the mental picture of ear hair always gets me. It just doesn't
make sense!"
--
Sweetie Evil Kathy "A Cheap and Evil Girl"
1998 Crystal Frango

DonnaB

Sep 11, 2000, 12:14:38 PM9/11/00
On Fri, 08 Sep 2000 04:28:55 GMT while packing away their

summer white since its after Labor Day in
rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc Aisling Willow Grey
<ais...@fjordstone.com> said:

Now, I like SnooperMarketing! Although some might make an
argument that one's cart contents are private & doing so
would be invasive. [chuckle]

--
DonnaB <*> ICQ: 308592 Yahoo & AIM: shallotpeel 8^>

Today is Monday, Sept. 11th. The moon is waxing, moving
toward its full phase.

As Pooh slips his hand into Piglet's, "What is it, Pooh?"
"Nothing. I just wanted to be sure." - Pooh

Sean Griffin

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00

Kathy Monroe wrote:

> In article <20000907173033...@ng-ct1.aol.com>,
> Ashley Trent <fic...@aol.comnospam> wrote:
>
> >Awww ... meanie! :-) I personally think his caveman look is kinda cute.
> >Besides, he needed those eyebrows to shade him from the sight of FH's
> >super-scary horseteeth.
>
> I think we should all be grateful that that bushiness is his eyebrows.
> One of these days it's gonna be coming out of his ears, nose, *etc.*

Makes you wonder what other areas of his body have bushy hair...

Sean "It's in There Somewhere..." Griffin
FAC Dimitri (but pending change)

JD Chase

Mar 28, 2020, 7:08:06 PM3/28/20

John Callahan RIP