The Joe hosted episodes

James Fabiano

Jan 25, 2022, 2:19:25 PM1/25/22
There was an MST3K hosted by a guy named Joe! I remember it real well! There were Joel episodes, but there was also a Joe! This is the guy they refer to when they call Mike a "regular Joe." He reminded the Mads of this very unpopular host that no one remembers!! But I remember seeing him!!!!!

Bice

Jan 26, 2022, 11:55:39 AM1/26/22
On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 11:19:23 -0800 (PST), James Fabiano
<jmfabi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>There was an MST3K hosted by a guy named Joe! I remember it real well! Th=
>ere were Joel episodes, but there was also a Joe! This is the guy they ref=
>er to when they call Mike a "regular Joe." He reminded the Mads of this ve=
>ry unpopular host that no one remembers!! But I remember seeing him!!!!!

Yeah, he was played by George Lazenby in that one episode no one
remembers and that never gets shown on TV.

-- Bob

James Fabiano

Feb 8, 2022, 2:31:34 PM2/8/22
Cool. Want to tape trade with me for it?

Bice

Feb 9, 2022, 7:22:04 AM2/9/22
On Tue, 8 Feb 2022 11:31:33 -0800 (PST), James Fabiano
<jmfabi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 11:55:39 AM UTC-5, Bice wrote:
>> On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 11:19:23 -0800 (PST), James Fabiano
>> <jmfabi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >There was an MST3K hosted by a guy named Joe! I remember it real well! Th=
>> >ere were Joel episodes, but there was also a Joe! This is the guy they ref=
>> >er to when they call Mike a "regular Joe." He reminded the Mads of this ve=
>> >ry unpopular host that no one remembers!! But I remember seeing him!!!!!
>>
>> Yeah, he was played by George Lazenby in that one episode no one
>> remembers and that never gets shown on TV.
>>

>Cool. Want to tape trade with me for it?

I would, but I only have it in Kinetoscope format with no way of
copying it.

-- Bob

James Fabiano

Apr 13, 2022, 6:11:12 PM4/13/22