!!!YOUR JEDI MIND TRICKS WON'T WORK ON ME, BOY!

2 views
Skip to first unread message

Neuron

unread,
Sep 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/13/97
to

Well, if you don't already know, the newtcopping failed. Netcom reacted
quickly because of the number of complaints...however it took only a few
minutes to point out that the complaints were baseless. You have suceeded
only in trashing your credibility by spamming my sysadmin.

Also, in response to your actions, I sent e-mail to an old friend of
yours and mine...we'll soon see if he is interested in a short comeback
tour in RATMM.


--
Check out: http://pw1.netcom.com/~neuron96/Spiffy.html
for more information on the HFW.

Check out: http://www.geocities.com/Nashville/5680
to see the HFW trying to pick up the pieces of their broken egos.

Blades

unread,
Sep 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/13/97
to

Neuron wrote:

[whatever]

Yeah, it's generally accepted that mind tricks won't work
on the mindless.

Amy, you know I was gonna fight this, but it's useless. It's
kind of like wrestling jello. It's fun and all, but after
a while, you get tired and sticky, and the jello just lies
there like the inert blob that it is.

RWlkrSmith

unread,
Sep 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/13/97
to

Mr. Subatomic Particle advised us

>Well, if you don't already know, the newtcopping failed.

Why bring Gingrich into this?
Or are you referring to amphibians?

ja...@concentric.removeme.net

unread,
Sep 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/13/97
to

Blades <cr...@bite.me.com> wrote:
: Neuron wrote:

: [whatever]

*blink* *blink*

Yes, some guys are like that, but some of us really do like to cuddle
afterwards.

--
Jeffrey Johnson
ja...@concentric.removeme.net
You've just *GOT* to stop pitching those high and inside ones, Blades

Derek Janssen

unread,
Sep 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/13/97
to

> Blades <cr...@bite.me.com> wrote:
> : Neuron wrote:
>
> : [whatever]
>
> : Yeah, it's generally accepted that mind tricks won't work
> : on the mindless.

Is anybody right now thinking of the same Eddie Murphy comic routine I
am?--

Derek Janssen
dja...@ultranet.com

Blades

unread,
Sep 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/13/97
to

ja...@concentric.removeme.net wrote:
>
> Blades <cr...@bite.me.com> wrote:
> : Neuron wrote:
> : [whatever]
> : Yeah, it's generally accepted that mind tricks won't work
> : on the mindless.
> : Amy, you know I was gonna fight this, but it's useless. It's
> : kind of like wrestling jello. It's fun and all, but after
> : a while, you get tired and sticky, and the jello just lies
> : there like the inert blob that it is.
>
> *blink* *blink*
>
> Yes, some guys are like that, but some of us really do like to cuddle
> afterwards.

But have you ever tried to cuddle jello? It just sorta slips
around for a while and then rolls over and starts snoring.
I *hate* that.

> Jeffrey Johnson
> ja...@concentric.removeme.net
> You've just *GOT* to stop pitching those high and inside ones, Blades

I'm practicing. Softball starts on Monday.

Amy, is going to play the esteemed position of "pine rider"

(There's another for ya, Jeff)

-------------------------------
"They say a man who represents himself in court has a
fool for a client. Well, with God as my witness, I am
that fool!" -- Gomez Addams
ac...@virginia.edu

Neuron

unread,
Sep 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/13/97
to

Blades wrote:
>
> Neuron wrote:
>
> [whatever]
>
> Yeah, it's generally accepted that mind tricks won't work
> on the mindless.

Oh, damn! That was fuuuuuny! (Slaps knee)

Pee Wee Hermen would be proud.


> Amy, you know I was gonna fight this, but it's useless. It's
> kind of like wrestling jello. It's fun and all, but after
> a while, you get tired and sticky, and the jello just lies
> there like the inert blob that it is.

There's always room for jell-o.

So move over bacon, here's something meatier.

Neuron

unread,
Sep 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/13/97
to

RWlkrSmith wrote:
>
> Mr. Subatomic Particle advised us

A neuron is not subatomic, it's a brain cell. You're a thinking of a
neutron.

> >Well, if you don't already know, the newtcopping failed.
>
> Why bring Gingrich into this?

Nazi-like sensorship and false assumptions of power...seems fitting for
you folks.


> Or are you referring to amphibians?

Although I view you as slimy bottom feeders, you lack the degree of
change that would be needed to label you as an amphibian.

Neuron

unread,
Sep 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/13/97
to

Blades wrote:
>
> ja...@concentric.removeme.net wrote:

> >
> > Blades <cr...@bite.me.com> wrote:
> > : Neuron wrote:
> > : [whatever]
> > : Yeah, it's generally accepted that mind tricks won't work
> > : on the mindless.
> > : Amy, you know I was gonna fight this, but it's useless. It's

> > : kind of like wrestling jello. It's fun and all, but after
> > : a while, you get tired and sticky, and the jello just lies
> > : there like the inert blob that it is.
> >
> > *blink* *blink*
> >
> > Yes, some guys are like that, but some of us really do like to cuddle
> > afterwards.
>
> But have you ever tried to cuddle jello? It just sorta slips
> around for a while and then rolls over and starts snoring.
> I *hate* that.
>

Maybe it's not the jell-o. Try looking in a mirror.

> > Jeffrey Johnson
> > ja...@concentric.removeme.net
> > You've just *GOT* to stop pitching those high and inside ones, Blades
>
> I'm practicing. Softball starts on Monday.
>
> Amy, is going to play the esteemed position of "pine rider"
>
> (There's another for ya, Jeff)
>


Oh, you're so cute...like happy lolly pop people in a gumdrop village.

Doctor Dave

unread,
Sep 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/13/97
to

On Sat, 13 Sep 1997, Neuron wrote:

> Well, if you don't already know, the newtcopping failed. Netcom reacted
> quickly because of the number of complaints...however it took only a few
> minutes to point out that the complaints were baseless.

Did it take longer to administer whatever "favors" you offered to
have your account reinstated?

> You have suceeded only in trashing your credibility by spamming my
> sysadmin.

Since I wasn't one of the participants, I can only speculate, but
somehow I doubt anyone really cares about preserving their credibility
with your sysadmin. I mean, they gave YOU an account; how important can
credibility possibly be to them?

> Also, in response to your actions, I sent e-mail to an old friend of
> yours and mine...we'll soon see if he is interested in a short comeback
> tour in RATMM.

This is at least the second time you've made reference to this,
but I haven't seen any trace of this "friend" you claim to have.
[Produces binoculars and scans horizon] Nope, nothing there...Ah, wait.
I think I see him. Yes, that must be him, but he's nowhere near here.
He's...laughing, laughing very hard, in fact. Laughing at you, I do
believe, judging by the crudely painted sign in his hands. Hmmm, "Neuron
is an idiot." Yes, that's definitely the guy. It appears, after all,
that you have no friends. Go figure.
[Puts down binoculars and addresses Neuron directly] In all
seriousness, when will you get it through your head that nobody wants you
here? I'm not one of those "regulars" that you refer to in the same
manner that the alt.conspiracy kooks might refer to the Bavarian
Illuminati; no, I'm just a guy, normally a lurker on here, who knows the
difference between someone being kept down by the Man and someone who has
annoyed everyone to the point where everyone wishes he would just go away.
Nobody here cares about the Hamster-Fondling Wankers or whatever that HFW
thing is. Nobody cares that you're the king of your own little world
because you can say "You're all stinky doodooheads!" faster than we can.
The reason that nobody cares about any of this is that we all got over it
right about the same time we discovered how to control our bowels. It was
a major turning point in all of our lives. It can be for you too.
I realize that, as everyone has pointed out, you're one of those
people who must have constant attention in order to survive and cannot
differentiate between positive and negative attention. Against my better
judgment, here I am giving you attention. I don't really know why, but I
guess I'm hoping that maybe you'll finally realize that the only kind of
attention you'll get here is bad. That's "bad," as in "not good,
undesirable, to be avoided." You must be familiar with at least one of
these terms. So we're getting somewhere. The next step is figuring out
how to avoid all of this negative attention. It's quite simple, really:
Don't post here. Ever. Not even when you want to. Not even when you
think you have to. Not even on your birthday. Because nobody will care.
Here's a suggestion: Why not form your own newsgroup (you can
call it alt.neuron.sandbox.mine.mine.mine, for example) and only post
there? Think about it: YOUR OWN NEWSGROUP! How IMPORTANT you will be!
You can create your own charter, your own FAQ - you alone will decide
what can and cannot be posted there! The power! The glory! AND, when
you discover that nobody else ever posts anything in your newsgroup, if
you happen to possess a couple of those cells after which you have named
yourself, you can write a script file that will post "Neuron is God! All
hail Neuron the Flamer!" once every hour, or once every minute if your ego
requires it! See? Even the machines will love you!
If you don't get help in this manner, please, get help somewhere.
Somewhere OTHER THAN HERE. Discover women. Discover a job. Discover
corn-detassling. Hell, discover NASCAR if you have to. Just discover
something else to do. And discover it soon, because I don't have time to
write these messages every day.

Dave

----y...@cs.unca.edu----The Student Formerly Known as Dr. Dave----
"For example, when a job stopped, the operator would have to
notice that fact by observing the console, determine why the program
stopped (normal or abnormal termination), take a dump if necessary, and
then load the appropriate device with the next job and restart the
computer." -OPERATING SYSTEM CONCEPTS (textbook), 4th ed, p. 8


Doctor Dave

unread,
Sep 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/14/97
to

On Sat, 13 Sep 1997, Neuron wrote:

> A neuron is not subatomic, it's a brain cell. You're a thinking of a
> neutron.

[Wonders if it's just too easy. Decides it is, but says it
anyway] In some cases, though I'm not naming any names of course, there's
no difference at all.

> Nazi-like sensorship and false assumptions of power...seems fitting for
> you folks.

Not that the flamer crowd ever fall victim to false assumptions of
power. Are you the pot or the kettle? And what the hell is sensorship?
Some kinda naval ECM thing? Did the Nazis use them to guide the U-boats?
I just don't see what you're getting at here.

> Although I view you as slimy bottom feeders, you lack the degree of
> change that would be needed to label you as an amphibian.

We lack a degree of change? Coming from someone whose only
relevant postings always say exactly the same thing ("Mary Jo sux! MST3K
is dead!"), that doesn't mean much.

Blades

unread,
Sep 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/14/97
to

Doctor Dave wrote:
>
> On Sat, 13 Sep 1997, Neuron wrote:
>
> > Well, if you don't already know, the newtcopping failed. Netcom reacted
> > quickly because of the number of complaints...however it took only a few
> > minutes to point out that the complaints were baseless.
>
> Did it take longer to administer whatever "favors" you offered to
> have your account reinstated?

He's offering favors?! Why didn't anyone tell me!

I have some boots that need blacking...

Amy

RWlkrSmith

unread,
Sep 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/14/97
to

Neuron said, for some unknown reason
<snip>

>So move over bacon, here's something meatier.

And who misspells Pee Wee Herman?!
Let me join my voice to the chorus:
I've been a lurker/regular here for several months
and before Mr. N showed up, flames were *very*
few and far between.
When he leaves,and he will, surely as summer turns
to fall, they will disappear, and we will be left with that
pleasant numbness that comes with the removal of
a carious tooth.

Jonah13NYC

unread,
Sep 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/14/97
to

>> A neuron is not subatomic, it's a brain cell.

Not too easy that *I* won't take it.

A neuron is a brain cell.

A Neuron is a subatomic brain cell.


Poom!


Jonah Falcon
http://members.aol.com/jonah13nyc/index.html (try it! you'll like it!)


jon...@nycnet.com
jonah...@aol.com

Nuveeeeena

unread,
Sep 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/14/97
to

In article <341B48...@ix.netcom.com.no.spam>, Neuron
<neur...@ix.netcom.com.no.spam> writes:

>RWlkrSmith wrote:
>>
>> Mr. Subatomic Particle advised us
>

>A neuron is not subatomic, it's a brain cell. You're a thinking of a
>neutron.
>

And the 96 part is the actual cell count. Truth in advertising...

C. Bourgeois
"You gotta hop,
you gotta bop. Baby you never stop.
You gotta freeze, I'm on my knees;
honey I'm beggin' please.
Wham bam jam..." --- Ronnie Dawson
MST # 2724


Blades

unread,
Sep 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/14/97
to

RWlkrSmith wrote:
>
> Neuron said, for some unknown reason
> <snip>
> >So move over bacon, here's something meatier.
>
> And who misspells Pee Wee Herman?!
> Let me join my voice to the chorus:

Well done, sister sufragettes!

(1 point)

Amy, come on, you should know that one...

Derek Janssen

unread,
Sep 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/14/97
to

Blades wrote:
>
> RWlkrSmith wrote:
> >
> > Neuron said, for some unknown reason
> > <snip>
> > >So move over bacon, here's something meatier.
> >
> > And who misspells Pee Wee Herman?!
> > Let me join my voice to the chorus:
>
> Well done, sister suffragettes!
> (1 point)

Put that away, Amy, you know how a cause infuriates RATMM...

Derek Janssen
dja...@ultranet.com

Neuron

unread,
Sep 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/15/97
to

RWlkrSmith wrote:
>
> Neuron said, for some unknown reason
> <snip>
> >So move over bacon, here's something meatier.
>
> And who misspells Pee Wee Herman?!

Somebody who did not pay enough attention to him to know the spelling of
his name.


> Let me join my voice to the chorus:

> I've been a lurker/regular here for several months
> and before Mr. N showed up, flames were *very*
> few and far between.

Wrong! Flames directed at you and the regulars WERE few and far between.
You hypocrites have no problem flaming others.

> When he leaves,and he will, surely as summer turns
> to fall, they will disappear, and we will be left with that
> pleasant numbness that comes with the removal of
> a carious tooth.

Sorry dear, fall is when my season begines. I took the summer off.

Neuron

unread,
Sep 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/15/97
to

Doctor Dave wrote:
>
> On Sat, 13 Sep 1997, Neuron wrote:
>
> > A neuron is not subatomic, it's a brain cell. You're a thinking of a
> > neutron.
>
> [Wonders if it's just too easy. Decides it is, but says it
> anyway] In some cases, though I'm not naming any names of course, there's
> no difference at all.
>

HA! Damn you're funny. I bet that somewhere out in the Australian
outback, there is a aborigine who didn't see that coming.

> > Nazi-like sensorship and false assumptions of power...seems fitting for
> > you folks.
>
> Not that the flamer crowd ever fall victim to false assumptions of
> power. Are you the pot or the kettle?

I am not the one doing so, while claiming not to do so.

> And what the hell is sensorship?
> Some kinda naval ECM thing? Did the Nazis use them to guide the U-boats?
> I just don't see what you're getting at here.
>

You miss most things, don't you.

> > Although I view you as slimy bottom feeders, you lack the degree of
> > change that would be needed to label you as an amphibian.
>
> We lack a degree of change? Coming from someone whose only
> relevant postings always say exactly the same thing ("Mary Jo sux! MST3K
> is dead!"), that doesn't mean much.
>

You mean my only posts that are relevant...TO YOU!

Keep trying.

Toddster42

unread,
Sep 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/15/97
to

That guy said...
>Tell me, who is more fucked up...the one who likes to toy with people
>like you...or the person who hates being toyed with, but still responds?

Seriously?
You don't want anyone with common sense to answer that.

Todd


Neuron

unread,
Sep 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/15/97
to

Doctor Dave wrote:
>
> On Sat, 13 Sep 1997, Neuron wrote:
>
> > Well, if you don't already know, the newtcopping failed. Netcom reacted
> > quickly because of the number of complaints...however it took only a few
> > minutes to point out that the complaints were baseless.
>
> Did it take longer to administer whatever "favors" you offered to
> have your account reinstated?
>
> > You have suceeded only in trashing your credibility by spamming my
> > sysadmin.
>
> Since I wasn't one of the participants, I can only speculate, but
> somehow I doubt anyone really cares about preserving their credibility
> with your sysadmin. I mean, they gave YOU an account; how important can
> credibility possibly be to them?
>
> > Also, in response to your actions, I sent e-mail to an old friend of
> > yours and mine...we'll soon see if he is interested in a short comeback
> > tour in RATMM.
>
> This is at least the second time you've made reference to this,
> but I haven't seen any trace of this "friend" you claim to have.
> [Produces binoculars and scans horizon] Nope, nothing there...Ah, wait.
> I think I see him. Yes, that must be him, but he's nowhere near here.
> He's...laughing, laughing very hard, in fact. Laughing at you, I do
> believe, judging by the crudely painted sign in his hands. Hmmm, "Neuron
> is an idiot." Yes, that's definitely the guy. It appears, after all,
> that you have no friends. Go figure.

Do not make the mistake of thinking that you have not already seen my
friends. They have been here for a while.


> when will you get it through your head that nobody wants you
> here? I'm not one of those "regulars" that you refer to in the same
> manner that the alt.conspiracy kooks might refer to the Bavarian
> Illuminati; no, I'm just a guy, normally a lurker on here, who knows the
> difference between someone being kept down by the Man and someone who has
> annoyed everyone to the point where everyone wishes he would just go away.
> Nobody here cares about the Hamster-Fondling Wankers or whatever that HFW
> thing is. Nobody cares that you're the king of your own little world
> because you can say "You're all stinky doodooheads!" faster than we can.

Then killfile me.

Then shut up.

Tell me, who is more fucked up...the one who likes to toy with people
like you...or the person who hates being toyed with, but still responds?

> ----y...@cs.unca.edu----The Student Formerly Known as Dr. Dave----
> "For example, when a job stopped, the operator would have to
> notice that fact by observing the console, determine why the program
> stopped (normal or abnormal termination), take a dump if necessary, and
> then load the appropriate device with the next job and restart the
> computer." -OPERATING SYSTEM CONCEPTS (textbook), 4th ed, p. 8

--

Neuron

unread,
Sep 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/15/97
to

Jonah13NYC wrote:
>
> >> A neuron is not subatomic, it's a brain cell.
>
> Not too easy that *I* won't take it.
>

Is that a jonah original? Because, I recall hearing the same thing said
about your mother. Was that you, too?

Stephen Cooke

unread,
Sep 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/15/97
to

On Sun, 14 Sep 1997, Blades wrote:

> Well done, sister sufragettes!
>
> (1 point)
>
> Amy, come on, you should know that one...

Awwww, go fly a kite!

St*ph*n

Blades

unread,
Sep 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/15/97
to

Oh, St*ph*n, how I missed you...

Amy

Stephen Cooke

unread,
Sep 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/15/97
to

On Mon, 15 Sep 1997, Blades wrote:

> Stephen Cooke wrote:
> >
> > On Sun, 14 Sep 1997, Blades wrote:
> >
> > > Well done, sister sufragettes!
> > > (1 point)
> > > Amy, come on, you should know that one...
> >
> > Awwww, go fly a kite!
>
> Oh, St*ph*n, how I missed you...

Gee, thanks Amy! That's one of the nicest things I've heard all week!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go join Ed Wynn on the ceiling...

St*ph*n
I've been out feeding the birds, but I ran out of tuppence.

TCurryFan

unread,
Sep 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/15/97
to

"Stephen Cooke <am...@chebucto.ns.ca>" said:

>On Mon, 15 Sep 1997, Blades wrote:
>
>> Stephen Cooke wrote:
>> >
>> > On Sun, 14 Sep 1997, Blades wrote:
>> >
>> > > Well done, sister sufragettes!
>> > > (1 point)
>> > > Amy, come on, you should know that one...
>> >
>> > Awwww, go fly a kite!
>>
>> Oh, St*ph*n, how I missed you...
>
>Gee, thanks Amy! That's one of the nicest things I've heard all
>week!
>
>Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go join Ed Wynn on the
>ceiling...

I once knew a man with a wooden leg named Smith...

>St*ph*n
>I've been out feeding the birds, but I ran out of tuppence.

There's nothing like a good joke. And THAT was nothing like a good joke!

"For cryin' out loud... EACH... OF... YOU... WILL... ENTER... A...
SPACE... CAPSULE!!"
-Tom Servo, _Mystery_Science_Theater_3000_, "Prince of Space"
Catherine Johnson ---------- MiSTie #75,125 ---------- TCur...@aol.com

Doctor Dave

unread,
Sep 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/15/97
to

On Mon, 15 Sep 1997, Neuron wrote:

> Do not make the mistake of thinking that you have not already seen my
> friends. They have been here for a while.

In that case, they must be pretending not to know you. Boy,
there's a surprise.

> Then killfile me.

Don't worry, in...8 hours and 43 minutes you will be forgotten.

> Then shut up.

You know, I was really waiting for your reply to that message,
because it had quite a lot of actual content, and I was hoping you might
understand some of it. I gotta tell ya, I'm really disappointed. Got
hung up on the big words again, eh? In that case, I have another
suggestion for you, and this one's really simple: Die. You'll do the
economy and the environment some good, because you can then be sold as
fertilizer for much more than you're worth in your present state.

> Tell me, who is more fucked up...the one who likes to toy with people
> like you...or the person who hates being toyed with, but still responds?

I don't think you want an honest answer to that, because I don't
think you understand what you just said. So I'll let it slide on into the
crapper because I'm such a nice guy.

Dave

Doctor Dave

unread,
Sep 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/15/97
to

On Mon, 15 Sep 1997, Neuron wrote:

> Is that a jonah original? Because, I recall hearing the same thing said
> about your mother. Was that you, too?

Filter out the noise, and what you said was "Yer mama!" If you're
trying to convince us all that you haven't yet passed second grade, you're
doing a mighty fine job.

Derek Janssen

unread,
Sep 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/15/97
to

TCurryFan wrote:
>
> >> >
> >> > > Well done, sister sufragettes!
> >> > > (1 point)
> >> > > Amy, come on, you should know that one...
> >> >
> >> > Awwww, go fly a kite!

> >Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go join Ed Wynn on the


> >ceiling...
>
> I once knew a man with a wooden leg named Smith...

He's got a cushy job in a watch factory--Just sits around all day making
faces...

> >I've been out feeding the birds, but I ran out of tuppence.

Tuppence? Tuppence, you say?
Precisely how I started in this bank business, m'boy...

Derek Janssen
dja...@ultranet.com

Doctor Dave

unread,
Sep 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/15/97
to

On Mon, 15 Sep 1997, Neuron wrote:

> Doctor Dave wrote:
> > [Wonders if it's just too easy. Decides it is, but says it
> > anyway] In some cases, though I'm not naming any names of course, there's
> > no difference at all.

> HA! Damn you're funny. I bet that somewhere out in the Australian
> outback, there is a aborigine who didn't see that coming.

Did you happen to notice that stuff in the brackets up there about
it being "too easy?" I didn't think so.

> > Not that the flamer crowd ever fall victim to false assumptions of
> > power. Are you the pot or the kettle?

> I am not the one doing so, while claiming not to do so.

You didn't answer the question, and the longest word in it
contained only six letters and two syllables, so I didn't think it was
too complicated. Looks like I was mistaken.

> You miss most things, don't you.

When they're written in English, no. When they're written in
guttural squeaks and grunts, yes. There's a popular theory out there that
says that human beings evolved past that stage, oh, quite a few million
years ago. We communicate via languages now. Seems you've got a bit of
catching up to do.

> You mean my only posts that are relevant...TO YOU!
> Keep trying.

If only any of your posts were relevant to me, or anyone else for
that matter...

Dave

PS: 8 hours and 29 minutes left, and no sign of brain-wave activity in
your vicinity yet...

Stephen Cooke

unread,
Sep 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/15/97
to

On 15 Sep 1997, TCurryFan wrote:

> I once knew a man with a wooden leg named Smith...

Really? What did he call his other leg?

> >I've been out feeding the birds, but I ran out of tuppence.
>

> There's nothing like a good joke. And THAT was nothing like a good joke!

Oh, I LOVE to laugh!

swac
Loud and long and clear.

Jonah13NYC

unread,
Sep 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/15/97
to

>> Is that a jonah original? Because, I recall hearing the same thing said
>> about your mother. Was that you, too?
>
>

Ummmmmmmmmm.... errrrrr... still trying to figure out the point of that one.

Neuron

unread,
Sep 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/16/97
to

Jonah13NYC wrote:
>
> >> Is that a jonah original? Because, I recall hearing the same thing said
> >> about your mother. Was that you, too?
> >
> >
>
> Ummmmmmmmmm.... errrrrr... still trying to figure out the point of that one.
>

Considering the fact that door knobs still confuse you, I'm not
surprised.

Jonah13NYC

unread,
Sep 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/16/97
to

>
>Jonah13NYC wrote:
>>
>> >> Is that a jonah original? Because, I recall hearing the same thing
>said
>> >> about your mother. Was that you, too?
>> >
>> >
>>
>> Ummmmmmmmmm.... errrrrr... still trying to figure out the point of that
>one.
>>
>
>Considering the fact that door knobs still confuse you, I'm not
>surprised.
>
>

You're just jealous because I'm 12.5 and you're still wearing daipers.
Nyah, nyah, nyah!

Hee hee.

The Boss

unread,
Sep 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/16/97
to

<open somber mode>
A man has dreams of walking with giants...
to carve his niche in the edifice of time.

Before the mortar of his seal
has a chance to congeal,
the cup is dashed from his lips,
the flame is snuffed a-borning.
He's brought to wrack and ruin in his prime.
<close somber mode>

Peter Miller

unread,
Sep 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/16/97
to

jonah...@aol.com (Jonah13NYC) wrote:

>>> Is that a jonah original? Because, I recall hearing the same thing said
>>> about your mother. Was that you, too?
>
>Ummmmmmmmmm.... errrrrr... still trying to figure out the point of that one.

It was a variation on the "That's what your mother said..." theme. HTH

Peter

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Gilbert doesn't even have enough talent to be the *gong* on
The Gong Show. He does, however, play a similar role on Usenet.
--rs...@bellatlantic.not in <33da3d8c....@snews.zippo.com>
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-RPG Character Illustrations-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
http://www.dreamlands.com/miller/
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Jo

unread,
Sep 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/17/97
to

Somewhere on the home planet of the all-high Sammich-Maker, Blades
<ac...@virginia.edu> wrote:

>But have you ever tried to cuddle jello? It just sorta slips
>around for a while and then rolls over and starts snoring.
>I *hate* that.

Well... no, I've never tried to cuddle Jello. He's always carrying
around those Joe Don .jpgs and .mpgs, which is not very conducive for
cuddling. It's hard to feel like cuddling when you're busy screaming
in outright terror.

Not to mention the fact that he's unabashedly evil, but that's what
makes him so much fun.

----
Jolene Rose
Admits she misses Jello bringing his evil here.

E-mail address forthcoming.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages