MiSTed: The Tale of Grumpy Weasel, Chapter 1 [ 0 / 1 ]

Joseph Nebus

Nov 23, 2022, 10:58:45 PM11/23/22
Hi, lingering remnants of Usenet. You know how I like to keep alive the tradition of the MiSTing, with at least one new thing every year. This year I took inspiration from one of my favorite projects of recent time, Arthur Scott Bailey's _The Tale of Fatty Raccoon_, and looked to his other work. Thus do I come to his _The Tale of Grumpy Weasel_, a story set in the same woods and grasslands and farm as Fatty Raccoon's story.

I do not promise that I will do all the chapters of _The Tale of Grumpy Weasel_. But I have done at least the first chapter, and I hope you enjoy it this Turkey Day. Thank you, good day, and ... good ... day.

--
Joseph Nebus
Math Blog: https://nebusresearch.wordpress.com