"The Front Page" window card

Craig Bailey

Mar 6, 2004, 9:42:27 AM3/6/04
I'm trying to get a copy of a window card for the revival of "The Front
Page." (I think it ran in the 1990s.)

Can anyone offer any help?

--
Floydian Slip(tm) - "Broadcasting from the dark side of the moon"
Random Precision Productions(tm)

Christopher Jahn

Mar 6, 2004, 10:21:15 AM3/6/04
And it came to pass that Craig Bailey wrote:

> I'm trying to get a copy of a window card for the revival
> of "The Front Page." (I think it ran in the 1990s.)

Which revival where? It's a popular play.

--
:-) Christopher Jahn
:-(

http://home.comcast.net/~xjahn/Main.html

About the most embarrassing thing you can do to a self-
sufficient New Englander is help them out somehow. They'll
likely thank you, but they'll remember it, and they'll get
back at you by helping you out, somehow, some day. --John
Kensmark, rec.arts.sf.composition

Craig Bailey

Mar 6, 2004, 10:42:08 AM3/6/04
In article <Xns94A4698...@attbi.com>,
Christopher Jahn <xj...@netscape.net> wrote:

> And it came to pass that Craig Bailey wrote:
>

> > I'm trying to get a copy of a window card for the revival
> > of "The Front Page." (I think it ran in the 1990s.)
>
> Which revival where? It's a popular play.

Sorry. The Lincoln Center Theater, from 1986 to 1987. There's a page at http://www.lct.org/calendar/event_detail.cfm?ID_event=50186279 about it.

Now I think of it, I'll contact the theater ...