CutAwl manual?

Carl Zwanzig

Dec 1, 2009, 8:14:49 PM12/1/09
Anyone have a manual for a K-9A they would share? After 30 years without
a CutAwl, I picked one up on ebay. After maybe 10 hours of cleaning, it
works pretty well, but the oiling points and adjustments are different
than a K-11. Helmold sent me the K-11 book, but that only goes so far.

Tanks,

z!

Dave Vick

Dec 3, 2009, 4:02:15 PM12/3/09
In article <LeudnaDlB_IUIojW...@posted.radix>,
zb...@radix.net (Carl Zwanzig) wrote:

<http://tinyurl.com/ykotjlg>
--
Dave Vick
Asst. Carpenter/Rigger

Carl Zwanzig

Dec 4, 2009, 8:32:58 PM12/4/09
While I could have driven over to pick it up, the auction was over when
I checked.

z!

Stuart Wheaton

Dec 5, 2009, 9:20:31 PM12/5/09

Send the guy a note, all you want is info, not a collector's item, maybe
he can copy the relevant pages...

russn...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2015, 9:12:04 AM11/4/15
I'm sorry I don't have a manual for you but would you care to share the K11 manual

abrilabr...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2017, 9:01:27 PM10/16/17
El manual lo puedo conseguir en español y repuestos en

rhett...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2017, 1:35:23 PM10/17/17
On Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 8:14:49 PM UTC-5, Carl Zwanzig wrote:
http://rhettmagic.furman.edu/dramadept/CutAwl/CutawlDownloads/K9K9ACutawlManual.pdf

rhett...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2017, 1:36:41 PM10/17/17