Flatbed Printing Service | UV Flatbed Printing in Malaysia | Dot2dot

1 view

dotto...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2017, 3:08:13 AM3/17/17
Dot to Dot offers UV flatbed printing services in Malaysia, our print materials include Kapaline foam board, Forex board, Acrylics, PVC foam sheet, mesh

With the advanced technology of our UV FLATBED PRINT and also HIGH-DEMAND IN PRINTING MARKET, we are able to print everything that our customers needs and demands. With our latest UV Flatbed machine, we are able to print directly on a vast array of substrates as well as three-dimensional objects up to 5cm thick ranging from pens and smart phone covers to signs, personalized awards, giftware, promotional items and laptop covers.

With the development of UV flatbed printers come a wealth of new opportunities for printing solutions. DTD manages to print your poster for display during product launches, road shows, exhibitions, internal and external signs, displays, stand-ups; multi-colour mimic and control panels, and much more for only ONE day!

Some of our rigid materials include:
• Kapaline foam board,
• Pop foam board,
• Forex board,