script for lone star by james mclure

Taggart McMahon

Feb 15, 2002, 12:30:02 AM2/15/02
Does anybody know where I can find the full script of the play Lone
Star by James Mclure for free on the internet.

Peter Herman

Feb 15, 2002, 1:09:26 AM2/15/02
Lone Star is still under copyright protection. It is handled by
Dramatists Play Service (http://dramatists.com/) from whom you can buy a
script or obtain performance rights. The only legal way to read it for
free is to borrow it from a library. If your local library doesn't have
a copy, check with the interlibrary loan department of the library.

Christopher Jahn

Feb 15, 2002, 8:40:25 AM2/15/02
And it came to pass that Taggart McMahon wrote:

> Does anybody know where I can find the full script of the
> play Lone Star by James Mclure for free on the internet

It's under copyright, and is not available for free.

It's worth the money to buy it; it's a good script, and Jim
deserves to make a living.

--
}:-) Christopher Jahn
{:-( Dionysian Reveler

Mommy's all right, Daddy's all right, they just seem a little
weird

To reply: xjahnATyahooDOTcom

Emily Kelley

Feb 15, 2002, 9:01:35 PM2/15/02
> And it came to pass that Taggart McMahon wrote:
>
> > Does anybody know where I can find the full script of the
> > play Lone Star by James Mclure for free on the internet

There are these great places called libraries from whom you can borrow
copies of books and plays (wow!).
And if the local library doesn't have the desired book on their shelves
they all offer a service called
inter-library loan which allows you to get the desired book through some
other library (wow again!)

"Lone Star" (which is basically a one act) is usually published along with
its companion piece, another
one act titled "Laundry and Burbon"

Emily

adam...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2014, 9:45:33 AM1/17/14
On Friday, 15 February 2002 05:30:03 UTC, Taggart McMahon wrote:
> Does anybody know where I can find the full script of the play Lone
> Star by James Mclure for free on the internet.

Jim may deserve to make a living - I agree - and the script is not that expensive, and is worth the money to buy it... (like $6.99 or so)...

However, Jim WOULD deserve to make a living...

...but he passed away in 2011.

kaciestet...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2018, 7:30:00 PM1/25/18
It's Bourbon, not Burbon. (WOW)