Actor Mark Philpott

Diane Wms

May 17, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/17/95
Does anyone know anything about actor Mark Philpott? I know I have seen
him a half a dozen times, at least, on TV, usually as a smart-alecky bad
guy. He's about mid 30's, 6-foot-2, 180-ish pounds (athletic build), with
a shock of thick brown hair, brown eyes, and this marvelous sardonic grin.

He is in Washington DC now rehearsing for "Twelfth Night," which is The
Shakespeare Theatre's "free for all" presentation in June with Kelly
McGillis (as Viola/Cesario). I think he's playing Orsino, but I'll have
to check the cast list again. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Diane Williams
"Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind." --Emerson

pange...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2014, 2:37:24 PM4/12/14
He is a nurse working in sanfrancisco ca

pange...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2014, 2:37:36 PM4/12/14