Liquid paint type gel?

dh

Sep 16, 2013, 6:50:37 PM9/16/13
Do they make liquid gel that you can paint onto a transparent surface or low
heat light bulb?

Duncan Wood

Sep 17, 2013, 2:29:34 AM9/17/13
Yes, Rosco colorine.

dh

Sep 18, 2013, 11:22:33 AM9/18/13
Thank you. I just tried to order some from a local place and they said it
has been discontinued though. They said it was too flamable. I just want it for
my car tail lights though, not to put on 500W or 1KW bulbs or anything like
that.

Duncan Wood

Sep 18, 2013, 6:12:03 PM9/18/13

dh

Sep 19, 2013, 10:55:53 PM9/19/13
Thanks, they actually still have some of the red so I ordered a container.
None of their locations have yellow though, and I couldn't find any other
companies that have any colorine left at all.

Duncan Wood

Sep 20, 2013, 5:38:02 AM9/20/13
Over here it's been replaced by Hatolite (which is suspiciously
identical). The custom car market uses very small bottles from foliatec,
called light bulb laquer but I suspect it's got a different name in the US.