Theater in Miami??

William

Jun 23, 2001, 2:46:09 PM6/23/01
I recently relocated to Miami and I'm looking for some creative and fun
theater (english speaking) to get involved with. If there's anyone out
there with some leads, drop me a real e-mail...just remove the 'stuff' from
my address.

William
http://www.usaor.net/users/harpo

Christopher Jahn

Jun 23, 2001, 3:34:34 PM6/23/01
[posted and mailed]

And it came to pass that William wrote:

> I recently relocated to Miami and I'm looking for some
> creative and fun theater (english speaking) to get involved
> with. If there's anyone out there with some leads, drop me
> a real e-mail...just remove the 'stuff' from my address.

There's lots of theatre. Here are a few of the more notable
companies in Miami Dade:

New Theatre; Classic dramas
Gablestage; Modern plays
Actors Playhouse: mixed season; comedies, dramas and book
musicals. Also very strong Theatre for Young Audiences.
Coconut Grove Playhouse; vitually a road house, but does some
respectable inhouse production in their second stage.
Juggerknot Theatre Company; brutal cutting edge stuff.
M Ensemble; african-american theatre
City Theatre; produces "Summer Shorts", a one-act play series
that is very successful, they have grown to do "Winter
Shorts"

Cehck out the Miami Herald and Sun Sentinel websites to get a
broader view of theatre in South Florida.

--
}:-) Christopher Jahn
{:-( Dionysian Reveler

I... have become... comfortably numb

To reply: xjahnATyahooDOTcom

guio...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2013, 8:49:49 AM7/30/13
We have just opened a black box theater in North Beach (Miami Beach).
The name is The Storycrafter Studio.
7329 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33141
storycrafterstudio.com
We have an art gallery and stage all together. As a new venue, we will be very happy to get volunteers.