Gordon Pinsent, R.I.Party

David Dalton

Feb 26, 2023, 11:58:56 PM2/26/23
Veteran Canadian/Newfoundlander actor Gordon Pinsent
died over the weekend.

I have facilitated (he had to agree) a soul alignment
between him and the main upstairs theatre at the
LSPU Hall in downtown St. John's, Newfoundland.

But wait, I had previously facilitated such an
alignment between that theatre and deceased
lighting tech Flip Janes. But it seems that
Flip has since reincarnated, so that alignment
ended.

The downstairs (where the bar is) at that hall
still has a soul alignment with Tommy Sexton.

Such alignments are similar to the one that
Jesus did between himself and the then and
future (to then) sacramental bread and wine
at The Last Supper.

Ron Hynes is still aligned with Fred's Records
(Fred has reincarnated).

Paul Pope is aligned with the Abbey Pub (formerly
The Black Sheep on Water, Scanlan's, The Victory,
The Spur, and Lava Seks [sp?]), not to be
confused with the Abbey Restaurant at The Spa
at The Monastery on Patrick St.

While I have that ability as the primary avatar
type, over a million assisted shaktipat recipients
are now secondary avatar types and have that
ability, along with matchmaking and other abilities.
Justin Trudeau, as a country leader, is one of them.

"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must face
alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)

David Dalton

Mar 2, 2023, 1:18:02 AM3/2/23
On Feb 27, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<dalton-371EF1....@news.eternal-september.org>):
No, the assisted shaktipat has not occurred yet, but you
can watch for further progress on alt.religion.druid .

Some other St. John’s alignments:

The Duke of Duckworth<--> Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip
The Crow’s Nest <--> Don Jamieson
The Ship Pub <--> Peter and Sheena Parnham and a resident fairy
(is there a stream running underground under The Ship?)
The Grapevine <--> Amy WInehouse :-)
(I hope they start up their Thursday night live music again)
The Black Sheep on George<--> Cat, the species someone
of the cat species, since it was The Fat Cat

DRD, Ph.D.

"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/and when you
find a golden feather/it means you'll never lose your way back home." (R.R.)

David Dalton

Mar 2, 2023, 1:33:08 AM3/2/23
On Mar 2, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.29B0771800...@88.198.57.247>):
Also

Erin’s Pub <--> Dermot O’Reilly (of Ryan’s Fancy)

and I think I facilitated ones for O’Reilly’s Pub and The Rose and
Thistle
and possibly Trapper John’s and The Trinity Pub but forget them
for now, I may have to check my back writing, which could take
a while since I have written a lot of BS over the decades.